Chapter 45 - The Eclipse, Pt. 2 - Discussion Thread 12/02/08

:huh: um... what?

Your stupid rant aside...

The writers aren't watching the show.

There I said it, instead of suggesting it. Clearly you missed that suggestion to just take a swipe at people who aren't just settling for s**ty storytelling.

This show gets more meh every week. Anyway...

- any idea what the Haitian's bro's powers were?

- I'm glad Daphne replaced Elle for my fav female character. Makes me less upset about her "death" :o

- Hiro was useful this week but it still doesn't make up for 2 seasons of annoyance and incompetence.

- Is Maury's ghost tricking Nathan or something? How can anybody not see why widespread powers causes more potential for evil than good :huh:

- I wasn't nearly as shocked as Claire by that ending. Matt(SHH poster, not Parkman) suggested that maybe it's her reaction to time traveling but I feel like I missed something.

Haitian's Bro has that whole indestructible with impenetrable skin thing going, which is why being flown into a car did nothing to him. Mind****s seem to do wonders though.

And I think Claire is just shocked about being there during the actual moment she's handed to a father. It's like witnessing your own birth. Trippy stuff.

The rest of the 12 escaped level 5ers are still out there. Arthur and Pinehearst are just a bigger threat so they are the priority.

Peter lost his power. Also, it became clear that stopping Arthur would also prevent the future where everyone has powers. So why exactly are you still hung up on Peter get Sylar's power to prevent the future? He's been working on doing that even without his powers. Are you even paying attention or are you so busy whining like a 2 yr old to even see that they are answering half the question s you come up with?

Nathan, while being a bit naive, doe shave a point. He was correct in his little speech. After witnessing the mess they just had, he was correct in his premise that a few people with the right powers could indeed end multitudes of suffering. It is a good premise. It's just that once you let that cat out of the bag it is going to get out of control. Which is exactly what will happen leading to the future Pete is trying to stop. It doesn't make Nathan wrong though. Just not seeing the bigger picture.

Not a great two parter, too much plot and not enough shock and spectacle. I hope that Elle isn't dead, I think she is one of the few great things about season 2 (which I didn't think was so bad). If she is gone, with Adam and Maury it seems like Season 2 is all being swept away both good and bad.

I liked Adam he was one of the best things to come out of volume two (although thats not saying much).

Not a great two parter, too much plot and not enough shock and spectacle. I hope that Elle isn't dead, I think she is one of the few great things about season 2 (which I didn't think was so bad). If she is gone, with Adam and Maury it seems like Season 2 is all being swept away both good and bad.

Don't forget Bob!

The only problem with season 2 was that it was rushed to have a conclusion. Otherwise it was not that bad no matter what the usual critical whiners say.

Oh...and Maya. She was horrid in every way.

I agree. They leave out Monica, they kill Nikki and DL(who had a lot more potential than people give them credit for), they kill Elle, they kill Adam but Maya lives? :huh: The worst character of them all.

First Adam now Elle this show just gets worse every week!

The rest of the 12 escaped level 5ers are still out there. Arthur and Pinehearst are just a bigger threat so they are the priority.

Noah Bennet
Stephen Canfield (deceased)
Echo DeMille
Dennis (deceased)
Eric Doyle (recaptured)
Michael Fitzgerald (recaptured)
Flint Gordon, Jr.
The German (deceased)
Howard Grigsby
Jesse Murphy (deceased)
Maury Parkman (deceased)
Tina Ramierez (recaptured)
Baron Samedi (neutralized, possibly recaptured)
Benjamin "Knox" Washington

From the Heroes wiki list of the escapees... wow, the rest of them are still out there :whatever:

Peter lost his power. Also, it became clear that stopping Arthur would also prevent the future where everyone has powers. So why exactly are you still hung up on Peter get Sylar's power to prevent the future? He's been working on doing that even without his powers.

Um... it was supposed to be this huge plot point about how he's supposed to face 'the hunger' and somehow figure out through that, just what to change...

But that was only interesting for... HEY LOOK! Something shiny!

Are you even paying attention or are you so busy whining like a 2 yr old to even see that they are answering half the question s you come up with?

Are you even paying attention or are you so busy whining like a little fanboy to even see that they are just throwing s**t against the wall in some lame attempt at storytelling?

Then why watch the show! ok you have no idea how depressing it is to come on here after watching the greatest show ever, and seeing how blabbering comic book worshipers like you care about everything!!! everything! omg how did Peter get his haircut? When will they explain that lost plot hole! oh no let's blog about it!!!! Come on now! you really don't seem all high and intuitive when you make up crap about the show that pisses off the real fans. Go back to the gripes section and let the real fans talk about the best show on television.

(This Reality Check is sponsored by absonic93, have a nice day)

Then why watch the show!

The show used to be great. And it might take a turn back in that direction.

ok you have no idea how depressing it is to come on here after watching the greatest show ever, and seeing how blabbering comic book worshipers like you care about everything!!!

I'm not a comic worshiper. I simply not a complete f**king idiot who can on a dime forget the entire run of the show up until the very episode I am watching so I can say that it was 'the greatest show ever'.

everything! omg how did Peter get his haircut?

Elle cut it, don't you even watch the show? :whatever:

(also, I applaude you on picking the one random insignificant question that actually had an answer in the show, that takes skill)

When will they explain that lost plot hole!

Again. I'm not ******ed and can actually remember things they setup as important... which they then procede to forget about and just move on. 'Leapfrog it' as Kring called it when he said it was too much to actually give any closure to the Caitlin storyline.

oh no let's blog about it!!!! Come on now! you really don't seem all high and intuitive when you make up crap about the show that pisses off the real fans.

If this 'real fan' crap continues... seriously. That's all you have?

"You're not real fans! You're actually paying attention to the show!"

Go back to the gripes section and let the real fans talk about the best show on television.

The best show on television?

You're either not watching a lot of television or you're that a-hole Tim Kring...

(This Reality Check is sponsored by absonic93, have a nice day)

Seriously, that was supposed to be a reality check?

All I saw was the usual "shut up, it's just a show," "why do you even watch," "you're not a real fan," and the ever classic, "You're just making stuff up to get us mad."

....................Do you have friends? Seriously, no offense (meaning much offense) but you seem like a rather difficult person to get along with. Although I hate to discourage others from watching Heroes, I actually kinda think that a simple prescription of not watching Heroes would make you a more pleasant person. Don't go all out on me saying "are you ritarded or something" cause I honestly mean it. Watch Family Guy, or Scrubs. cause they'll cheer you up with their humor.

Don't go all out on me saying "are you ritarded or something"

Don't worry. Not spelling "******ed" correctly answered my question before I asked it.

Also to your attempt at being Freud... :whatever:

Your cold response answers my question...

:facepalm

If it makes you so sad that people can't be stupid and enjoy the show... just make a 'real' fan thread and post in there about how each episode rocks. :whatever:

I believe they tried that, but it's peppiness blew a hole into the hype.

Well, seeing as more people now see the show for what it is, crap. We don't need a gripes thread but you few need a Heroes Fanboys thread.

....................Do you have friends? Seriously, no offense (meaning much offense) but you seem like a rather difficult person to get along with. Although I hate to discourage others from watching Heroes, I actually kinda think that a simple prescription of not watching Heroes would make you a more pleasant person. Don't go all out on me saying "are you ritarded or something" cause I honestly mean it. Watch Family Guy, or Scrubs. cause they'll cheer you up with their humor.

holyfail.jpg.html
holyfail.jpg

Get over it. The show is not as good as you think. While it's fun to watch, that's all it is, fun. I know so many people that can write a better storyline for Heroes then what's going on now. Hell, most the people on this message board probably can.

well that's depressing. and here I was believing people still liked the show. I'm terribly sorry. I guess us 'Fanboys' should go underground now to talk about what 'real fans' we are to the show.

well that's depressing. and here I was believing people still liked the show. I'm terribly sorry. I guess us 'Fanboys' should go underground now to talk about what 'real fans' we are to the show.

Go right ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"