Chapter 45 - The Eclipse, Pt. 2 - Discussion Thread 12/02/08

SuperT

I See It, I Want It
Reaction score
THE HEROES CONTINUE TO DISCOVER THEIR TRUE ABILITIES UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE ECLIPSE – GEORGE TAKEI, SETH GREEN, BRECKIN MEYER, KRISTEN BELL, BREA GRANT, JAMIE HECTOR AND BLAKE SHIELDS GUEST STAR – The eclipse continues to impact the Heroes’ abilities as Elle (Kristen Bell) and Sylar (Zachary Quinto) face off against a vengeful H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) while Claire (Hayden Panettiere) struggles to survive. In Haiti, Peter and Nathan (Milo Ventimiglia and Adrian Pasdar) join forces with the Haitian (Jimmy Jean-Louis) to battle the Haitian’s brother, Baron Samedi (guest star Demetrius Grosse), and Nathan comes to a shocking decision. In the meantime, Ando (James Kyson Lee), Sam (guest star Seth Green) and Frack (guest star Breckin Meyer) work hard to get Hiro’s (Masi Oka) memory back with the help of the “9th Wonders” comic books at a local comic bookstore. Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Ali Larter and Cristine Rose also star. Brea Grant and Robert Forster also guest star.

Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Dania Ramirez, Zachary Quinto, Cristine Rose

Sounds like another good one.

Sounds like things are moving forward at least. Getting bigger.

Wow, some one beat me with the spoilers hehe. It does sound good. Peter/Hatian/Nathan working together should be fun. But I'm curious about what this shocking decsion is, I hope its not turning to his dad's side that'd be horrible.

Who is still producing 9th Wonders?

hmmm really now. Maybe they're just still being sold?

Who is still producing 9th Wonders?

It doesn't have to be any new issues, it could just be the old ones since they are trying to help Hiro regain his memory.

Also remember in season one Isaac gave his last issue(s) of 9thwonders to the courier.

and his sketchbook which IIRC the writers said would be important

Hiro loses his memory? Am I really going to have to watch 4 episodes of Hiro going 'I am not a superhero - that is not real' before deciding he is a superhero and returning straight back to normal? :S

Pure and utter filler.

Didn't they do the whole memory lose thing in season two with Peter already?

Wait back up a minute the Heroes powers are connected to the Sun, like Superman ????? So this Solar Eclipse will have strange effect on them like it would to superman ?

Claire struggles to survive? So...the eclipse cancels her power or she gets partially beheaded?

Seth Green and Brekin Meyer? Yuck. I mean I like them, but as comic book geeks on Heroes? Ick.

Hopefully tonight's episode will be good.

Likes like little Noah just got concieved

Seriously? HRG doesn't kill both of them and lets them screw?

So HRG just watched them have sex the whole time?

Woah! Guess he just got bored...Wait, how do you miss with a sniper rifle when you're standing in front of the house? Guy needs thicker glasses.

I guess HRG a perv :p

So HRG just watched them have sex the whole time?

Woah! Guess he just got bored...Wait, how do you miss with a sniper rifle when you're in front of the house? Guy needs thicker glasses.

Since Sylar has the ability of Fanwank that he got in the season one finale... a power that is sadly eclipse proof.

Noah respects the coitus. But needs to hit the gun range abit.

damn, I hate the dark way the episode is running

Elle + HRG with a gun= not good. This is the 2nd time he has shot her. First in the arm and now in the leg...wonder where he is going to shoot her next..

But how come he took forever to not sniper them? He was all set up last time.

And it looks like Claire is feeling the side effects of being indestructable...though I dont know why this would all come on now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"