Chapter 47 - "Duality" - Discussion Thread 12/15/2008

Koz

Make me a pretty salad
Reaction score
Episode 3.13
DUALITY
12-15-2008 9:00PM

THE HEROES FIND THEMSELVES TEAMING UP AGAINST ONE ANOTHER AND THE GOOD, OR BAD, IN ALL OF THEM COMES TO THE SURFACE – ROBERT FORSTER, GEORGE TAKEI, BREA GRANT, Jessalyn Gilsig, JAMIE HECTOR AND BLAKE SHIELDS GUEST STAR - In the aftermath of the showdown against Arthur Petrelli, the Petrelli brothers (Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia) find themselves battling against one another and Nathan makes a move that will have global repercussions. Meanwhile, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) holds Claire (Hayden Panettiere), H.R.G. (Jack Coleman), Meredith (guest star Jessalyn Gilsig) and Angela (Cristine Rose) hostage at Primatech and a face-off ensues. Elsewhere, Ando (James Kyson Lee), Matt (Greg Grunberg) and Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) continue their attempts rescue Hiro (Masi Oka) -- and Dr. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) may be their only hope. Ali Larter also stars. Ntare Mwine, David H. Lawrence XVII and Chad Faust also guest star.

Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Dania Ramirez, Zachary Quinto, Cristine Rose

source

Beat me to it. Sounds pretty big... Though I'm disappointed it won't end with a Hero team-up against Arthur.

Yah I would have rather had that instead, but awe well. My guess is Peter kills Arthur with a gun, Nathan gets angry at Peter for that and wants revenge. He goes into his fathers foot steps and promises hey'll kill Peter for what he did and destroy all the other heroes. Boy 5 Years Gone is sure coming to light now, all we need is for Badass Peter and badass Hiro to come and will be set. Ando better not die though in this future, although if he doesn't die than badass Hiro won't happen all well, still sounds freakin cool.

looks like Elle won't be in this one hope she's ok

Monica is back in this episode according to imdb and heroeswiki

Arthur is dead isnt he so there is no coming back for him in this episode.................or is he.

Looks like the episode's title got changed to Dual.

Saw this at io9 and had a laugh...

Heroes -
More fighting from the brothers, side choosing and destiny following as the "Villains" arc winds down. Start placing your bets on which brother is going to kick it this time. Heroes, the show with no real consequences, is on 9 PM on NBC.

Spoilers on the link, for many shows... you've been warned:
http://io9.com/5109872/a-heroes-showdown-and-sarah-connors-ufo-cult

final episode of the first part of a bad season. Hope the next arc is better than this

Well looks like all the discussion of Arthur getting the bullet to the head can be done with now that he has everything leaking on the carpet.

Just thought about something, if the bullet's removed from Arthur's brain, will he be revived?

Oh jeez...this sounds too "Saw-ish" for my liking. :o

Not if the right chunks of his brain flew out when he got shot.

dont give them any ideas. Arthuer being revived will probably be the cliffhanger

:csad:

I already posted in the Our Father thread about Arthur probably coming back in the future when they are out of things to snag... I even gave them a promo for it :wow:

Claire has to keep Angela safe...thats a smart idea.

Claire's main family minus Nathan and Peter. Should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"