goku ssj4 vs. vegeta ssj4

Goku. Why are u doing this if we all know goku cant beat vegeta?

I like ssj4 goku more... Just because you dont get to see SSJ4 vegeta for more than what? MAYBE a full twenty-thirty minutes... Just like Gogeta... He was in the show for all of like 15 minutes >_< Gotenks is the only fusion that got any love from the DBZ/GT writers :/vegetto a second to him..

Vegeta all the way.

No seriously I thought they were even the show says Vegeta finally catches up to Goku.

what are we judging this on, looks, fighting ability, what?

just purely based on exposure it's goku

based on who's stronger, again goku

cooler looking, goku

i don't see any grounds to give a vote to vegeta and i doubt anyone else will either.

what's the point of asking us to reply to something fairly obvious

Thats pretty much the same thing i said:up:

To be able to fuse you need to have almost the same powerlevel.
Gokou SSJ4 + Bejiita SSJ4 = Gojita SSJ4
Therefore they are equal.
But Bejiita's mentaly superior (Pikkoro stats it when he fight the androids)
Therefore Bejiita should win.
Or maybe Gokou cause he have been SSJ4 for a while, and are capable of most of it's potential.

they are only equal because goku has been fighting non stop for a long period of time even before vegeta turns up

he fights the ice dragon and the fire dragon and then he's on to the 1 star dragon, then 1 star with all dragon balls....

he has no break, of course he's going to be drained. make no mistake goku is in a whole 'nother world of strength in comparison to vegeta when he turns up, it's only because he is tired that they are around the same power level.

it's quite evident when goku reverts back to chibi stage and vegeta remains. dude is completely drained like a mofo...

I thought it was because not only was he tired but they can alter their power level (either raising or supressing it) and sense each others power level, that way they can can match each others level.

Gokuu. Vegeta even admits he's better than him. In a fight between the two at equal level (which I don't think this match is BTW), Gokuu wins it.

D.Rex said:
I thought it was because not only was he tired but they can alter their power level (either raising or supressing it) and sense each others power level, that way they can can match each others level.

Yeah your right or at least thats what i thought.

D.Rex said:
it can happen but vegeta wasn't raising his, goku was had his state lowered so they were around the same strength at the time of the merger...

ssj2 vegeta beat ssj2 goku..so id say ss4 vegeta would win...his fighting style is better

OMEGAVEGETTO said:
ssj2 vegeta beat ssj2 goku..so id say ss4 vegeta would win...his fighting style is better

Goku was able to go SSJ3 when he fought Majin Vegeta.
Goku could've beat him with ease, besides, Vegeta laid a cheap shot on Goku to knock him out.

Warhammer said:
Goku was able to go SSJ3 when he fought Majin Vegeta.
Goku could've beat him with ease, besides, Vegeta laid a cheap shot on Goku to knock him out.

i know that but in ssj2 form vegeta won..even before that shot..goku was gettin f'd up...goku only has ssj3 power when he tramsforms,,so in ssj2 form he and vegeta were the same power

OMEGAVEGETTO said:
i know that but in ssj2 form vegeta won..even before that shot..goku was gettin f'd up...goku only has ssj3 power when he tramsforms,,so in ssj2 form he and vegeta were the same power

They were evenly matched.
Vegeta just got better licks.

He could of went ssj3 anytime he held back on vegeta. I know what ur saying about the ssj2 form being equal but vegeta hit him from behind. That battle would of went on until the got to tired. He has no chance against goku.

Besides the thread name is ssj4 vs ssj4 so it doesn't matter.

Gotenks said:
He could of went ssj3 anytime he held back on vegeta. I know what ur saying about the ssj2 form being equal but vegeta hit him from behind. That battle would of went on until the got to tired. He has no chance against goku.

Besides the thread name is ssj4 vs ssj4 so it doesn't matter.

first thing about that goku could have transformed but if he did then his time would be up on earth so i doubt that he even held back out of pitty, he knew his time would be out..other wise i think he would have transformed into ssj3 just 2 show vegeta he couldnt win..but your right, it might have went on till neither stood in ssj 2 mode, i just think vegeta has more moves. but i think that this carries over to ssj4..the only advantage goku has is teleportation but i dont think vegeta would be fooled by it since he knows it so well....also i think if vegeta could turn ssj3, he could have faught janemba better then goku could have..vegeta is a better warrior

Yes vegeta is a better warrior cuase he does not give a f**k about anything he is ruthless! Vegeta was getting his butt whooped by janemba. So did Goku but he lasted alot longer. Thats true he probably would not of been fooled by the teleportation but in that fight he was blinded by anger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"