DC TV Series Gotham Knights Series In Development at CW

This is like the dark timeline version of what Batman Beyond could’ve been.

It’s like the producers of this show is throwing everything and nothing at you all at once.

If they don't fight in costume, I'm out.

This is so 2000's. It could have easily fit in with Smallville or Gotham.

This looks so bad and so 2000s as stated above. Why are they giving us an original character when Bruce has plenty of proteges to choose from?

This really should've been a young adult Helena Wayne becoming Huntress in revenge of her fathers death and navigating Gothams elite who conspired to get rid of Bruce Wayne and the villains that wanted Batman dead. Selena Kyle would've given up her life of crime as Catwoman. Duela would be Harley/Jokers secret daughter. Duke could be the last one to have been Robin. So many easier ways to make this into a more appealing show.

Good point about how this should've been Helena Wayne Huntress and/or Damian Wayne instead of a made-for-tv character that I'm not going to care much about.

If it was Helena, wouldn’t it just be a retread of that old Birds of Prey show?

Yeah, no way this makes it past Season 1 and maybe its just me but it almost feels like this could be taking place in the Titans universe except it looks like people wear their costumes even less in this show.

It's honestly kind of sad seeing the CW being reduced to this when they still have some quality superhero shows left like Superman & Lois and Stargirl and HBO Max is still killing it with great shows like Peacemaker.

The CW should have given an ultimate season of LoT instead of greenlighting this garbage.

Yes, but even that would be better than this bowel movement. Just because something is presented as something "new and fresh" does not mean that that is either of those things.

They could of used Duke Thomas/Signal for his adopted son and had a POC as the main male lead since the other Robins are on Titans.

It makes the costume in Gotham's series finale look like Robert's costume in comparison.

tumblr_pqjq5i6bRb1r6cdhu_1280.jpg

Seeing as how the cowl and general design looks, i doubt them in costumes would make a big difference...if anything it probably would make it worse with some cheap ugly costumes.

This is everything i didnt wanted, its like a nightmare becoming reality.
They massacred everyone in this, from bruce to harvey, the kids...the whole vibe and look is Riverdale cheaper.

I dont even want to give it 1 episode, that trailer did nothing to warrant any kind of chance.
Horrible, just horrible...please, take the rights away from CW.

Did it occur to the folks working on Gotham Knights that they could have used both Helena and Damian Wayne to avenge their father's death?

In an age where every other show/movie is a reboot/revival why would we care if it's a retread of BOP? If putting in Helena makes it a retread then this is already a reboot of BoP except with a male in the role.

But this wouldn't be BoP, wouldn't have Oracle/Dinah. She wouldn't have cat powers. She'd be a proper Helena. Her mother would be alive (in my version) etc..

In an age where every other show/movie is a reboot/revival why would we care if it's a retread of BOP? If putting in Helena makes it a retread then this is already a reboot of BoP except with a male in the role.

But this wouldn't be BoP, wouldn't have Oracle/Dinah. She wouldn't have cat powers. She'd be a proper Helena. Her mother would be alive (in my version) etc..

As far as I’m concerned this is already a reboot of Batwoman

To me , it seems e pre Smallville and more like the low rent Superhero tv movies / shows of the 90s.

It makes the costume in Gotham's series finale look like Robert's costume in comparison.

tumblr_pqjq5i6bRb1r6cdhu_1280.jpg

The mask is still the one thing I've never been a fan of with that costume. Since it's only for one shot, I can sort of look past that, but from behind or mostly in darkness- as with any Batman costume- I think it looks alright. Not great, but for something that would only be used in the last episode and a few shots, it's serviceable.

giphy.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"