Grand Theft Auto V (A.K.A 5) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
R* have repeatedly emphasized that this DLC, as well as the next few installments, will most definitely be free.

Excellent!

I really hope we can get access to some of the mission specific items, like gas masks, ski masks, flippers, etc. It seems really strange (albeit typical) that they would take the time to 'make' these items only to be used once or twice. Allowing players access to items already in the game can't be all that much work...?

I want the ability to scuba online. Not sure why they omitted that.

I'm not sure why they omitted *anything*! It's crazy. There's so much good stuff in the single player that isn't translated into the online game. The weapons you can't purchase in Ammunation, scuba diving, clothing, tattoos. I mean, I'm not a game developer so maybe it's a lot more difficult than I'm imagining it to be, but I really can't think of any decent reason why that stuff can't be bought over.

I imagine they would scuba after you with a knife in hand, but it would be worth it for the underwater knife fights.

Can I sell my apartment and get good money back?,I probably won't since I have a luxury apartment with a 10-car garage but I'd like to have the option to.

IF it is possible then what happens to my vehicles stored in my garage?

Nice that they gave us the stimulus money, but it looks like they still haven't fixed the internet problem.

Can I sell my apartment and get good money back?,I probably won't since I have a luxury apartment with a 10-car garage but I'd like to have the option to.

IF it is possible then what happens to my vehicles stored in my garage?

To a degree. If you purchase another apt ull get like half the value of ur old apt towards ur new one, but u can't outright sell ur apt and bank the cash or anything

Hey so I just finished the story-line and picked option C. Just wondering, I checked and it appears i have the option to replay as both option A and B i'm just wondering what's going to happen to my current saved game if I choose to "replay" either of them?

I want to keep option C as my permanent choice post story-line for obvious reasons.

Hey so I just finished the story-line and picked option C. Just wondering, I checked and it appears i have the option to replay as both option A and B i'm just wondering what's going to happen to my current saved game if I choose to "replay" either of them?

I want to keep option C as my permanent choice post story-line for obvious reasons.

it doesn't save the mission replay.

Finally just beat the game. Only took me 2 months. Not sure if I'll get into the online stuff

Finally just beat the game. Only took me 2 months. Not sure if I'll get into the online stuff

You're missing over half the game, then.
Online is a whole new world.

Beach Bum Pack (free DLC) drops this Tuesday, yay!

Nothing game-changing, but it spices up customization a bit. There's a few new vehicles --- a dune buggy, a baja truck, a camper van and a speedboat; a broken bottle melee weapon, and a small Walther PPK-size pistol; a lot more customization on hair, clothes and ink; and a bunch more beach-themed jobs added to the mix.

Still on the way after that are MP heists, custom-design races and deathmatches, and CTF....and, this is new: "exciting new STORY MODE updates as well." I'm wondering if that means the further adventures of our Three Amigos, or if it means we'll get some new story characters to play in Los Santos....?

Eh. It's definitely not something that would appeal to everyone. I was not a fan of what I played and have no interest to jump in again.

Eh. It's definitely not something that would appeal to everyone. I was not a fan of what I played and have no interest to jump in again.

Obviously, everyone has different tastes; but I'm just wondering what's not to like about Online? There is just such a vast variety of things to do there, and so many different ways to approach them --- solo, with just a few friends, with a crew, or with the wild screaming mobs. Races, deathmatches, missions, skydiving, survival runs, smuggling drugs, gang wars, stick-ups, heists, even the titular grand theft auto.....

I can understand why some may not be into it's online for many reasons but I sure love it

Not really. I don't look at it as half the game. I look at it as it's own separate platform set in the same universe, similarly to MGO. I had a very enjoyable, lengthy and most of all complete experience with GTA V. I don't leave the game feeling I've missed out in a big chunk of it

There is most definitely a ton of variety in gta online, however I rarely get invited to join anything other than a typical car race. I have tried to host other game types such as survival or deathmatch but nobody joins. It can get frustrating, and quite repetitive when racing is mostly what you are partaking in.

I often get mission invites from random players,I join and after the mission different missions or types of races are selected,I rarely host

I love doing survival but only end up doing with friends,I usually just cruise around online and only attack others when provoked..although I can be a dick sometimes and crash into player's vehicles or ran them over with my Sand King truck

Are there a SHH crew that i can play along with on xbox 360?

Survival is my favorite kind of mission to do with friends. If I go in solo, I normally just do races or random things. I also love cruising around and messing around with friends. We never kill any other people online(only each other for fun), we normally do stupid things like get a bulldozer and pick up cows, steal jets, BMX on ramps, play darts, golf, tennis, etc.

This game is a lot of fun to just screw around and have fun with friends.

There is most definitely a ton of variety in gta online, however I rarely get invited to join anything other than a typical car race. I have tried to host other game types such as survival or deathmatch but nobody joins. It can get frustrating, and quite repetitive when racing is mostly what you are partaking in.

That's cause racing is the only way to level up since they took away mission replays

That's cause racing is the only way to level up since they took away mission replays
Now I am puzzled; I am almost certain that I have leveled up completing other mission types.

Now I am puzzled; I am almost certain that I have leveled up completing other mission types.

You can level up doing anything, it's just that racing is the fastest way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"