Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, why? lol. Seems like a bit of a stretch

the symbol he made with his hand was that of a vagina, the star, as many have suggestd, looked like it was on the side of a plane. His most recent hint was about the comic covers, he was at forbidden planet. He then said, that his superbowl scoop did so well/is so popular that all of the graphic novels/issues got sold out. I went to forbidden planet, and under recenter sellers, and best sellers were allllll ms marvel stuff.

that's why I think it's her. I personally think she will only be a part of it, and there..may..be some other stuff revealed, mr sinister would actually be great news. as it IS a Marvel related scoop.

I may have been thinking strictly MCU, which may not be the case.

Last edited:
I think it all points to a Diamond Select Captain America figure.

JARVIS generally gets antsy whenever Tony wants to jump straight into rigorous testing/use with new suits. He likes to have reams of data compiled and analyzed from simulations and such before he and Tony go tearing off into the wild blue yonder.

Right, but I still doubt he'd object or give Tony any hassle. He'd probably only do it if he genuinely thought the suit wasn't prepared, like he did in IM1(if I recall) when Tony went up too high and froze his suit. And I still can't see him objecting when he was the first to mention the idea. Just what I think.

I'm siding with the Stark Spacesuit/Drax theory for now. Would love to see that at the end of IM3.

the symbol he made with his hand was that of a vagina, the star, as many have suggestd, looked like it was on the side of a plane. His most recent hint was about the comic covers, he was at forbidden planet. He then said, that his superbowl scoop did so well/is so popular that all of the graphic novels/issues got sold out. I went to forbidden planet, and under recenter sellers, and best sellers were allllll ms marvel stuff.

that's why I think it's her. I personally think she will only be a part of it, and there..may..be some other stuff revealed, mr sinister would actually be great news. as it IS a Marvel related scoop.

I may have been thinking strictly MCU, which may not be the case.

Even if Ms. Marvel ends up being the scoop, I can't believe people actually think the first hint is about a vagina. That's ridiculous.

The hand symbol he made was the "sign of a vagina". Wow. I thought I had seen it all.

Its not a vagina, its the Roc. Jay Z, Guardians of the Galaxy. 2014.

Even if Ms. Marvel ends up being the scoop, I can't believe people actually think the first hint is about a vagina. That's ridiculous.

Why? Have you actually seen one? :dry:

A vagina makes as much sense as a diamond, which most people seem to believe. Hell, it's shaped more like the former than the latter, and if Marimba wanted to do a diamond symbol, there's a lot easier ways to do that.

Other people think it's a flame, or a droplet of water. Or a teardrop. Make up your own theory.

Most people's first thought is it's Jay Z's thing. That's what I went with originally, but nobody seems to want Jay Z to join the MCU. :shrug:

If you read Mayimbe's hand symbol Clue #1 as a vagina (as many people did, jokingly), then Clue #2 as a picture of a USAF fighter jet, my mind tends to wander towards Carol Danvers. Feel free to come up with an alternative explanation.

That's all Ms. Marvel is to you a vagina on a jet ?

8Ll2G22.jpg

Random, but didn't DDP successfully sue Jay Z for infringing copyright for that hand symbol?

That's all Ms. Marvel is to you a vagina on a jet ?

Seems to be a similar perception of female comic book characters unfortunately.

For example, Wonder Woman often seems to be portrayed just as a vagina on a bomb:

bcd6365b7443d450adbbefb7b1fecd8b-orig

404680-65864-wonder-woman.jpg

Um, why? lol. Seems like a bit of a stretch

The hand symbol he made was the "sign of a vagina". Wow. I thought I had seen it all.

hey, I ligitimately think it is a diamond, hinting at vision. However, a lot of people here have said it is symbol for a vagina, so..sure.

LOL'ing at us really talking about vaginas right now

I mean, it could be. I wouldn't put it past him but I think it's funny the first thing people thought was "Oh vagina, Carol Danvers."

I mean, it could be. I wouldn't put it past him but I think it's funny the first thing people thought was "Oh vagina, Carol Danvers."

The first thing I thought was "Jay Z."
The second thing I thought was, since Jay Z, "Illuminati."
Then he showed a picture of a USAF fighter jet in Clue #2, and I added it to the Vagina Theorem some people had attached to Clue #1, and thought, "Female fighter pilot." It sure as hell wouldn't be Carol Ferris, so I went with the other Carol.
Then Marimba showed Clue #3, and I began to suspect he's as full of **** as Roger Wardell-o the Magnificent.

Well he'll be dropping a 4th clue soon so maybe that will enlighten us a bit over Vagina Air Force Comic Book Cover Person/Thing.

Just to be clear about it, my 'Vagina Theorem' was a joke. But I love how it was taken serious .
So much that I think it might be true. ;)

The first thing I thought was "Jay Z."
The second thing I thought was, since Jay Z, "Illuminati."
Then he showed a picture of a USAF fighter jet in Clue #2, and I added it to the Vagina Theorem some people had attached to Clue #1, and thought, "Female fighter pilot." It sure as hell wouldn't be Carol Ferris, so I went with the other Carol.
Then Marimba showed Clue #3, and I began to suspect he's as full of **** as Roger Wardell-o the Magnificent.

I think this guy is legit sam lol. So, you think the IM3 in space is BS too then? cause he's the one who essentially announced that

I think that Allota Fagina from Austin Powers is going to be in this movie.

Vaginas aside, my guess on the scoop is... Adam Warlock appearing in GOTG and Avengers 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"