Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have it that you hear Death speaking every now and then, but only at the end when a chair swivels round it's revealed that Thanos has a skeleton of a woman who is actually his dead mother all along. The mad Titan is the one who has been switching personalities and speaking in the voice of Mrs Bates Thanos.
:woot:

It'd get even creepier, though....Sui-San is always shown as buck nekkid except for a small loincloth. Thanos with the skeleton of his nekkid mother, going all Norman Bates on her....

yeesh. heebie-jeebie time

Last edited:
http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/chris-pratt-getting-guardians-of-the-galaxy-lead/
Chris Pratt Getting ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Lead
By MIKE FLEMING JR

EXCLUSIVE: After a long search, Marvel Studios has found its lead for its next big superhero franchise, Guardians of the Galaxy. I hear the role will go to Chris Pratt, the Moneyball star who bulked up and played one of the hero Navy SEALs in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty.

Andy Dwyer, WHAAAAT?! :eek:

I would never have guessed this.

Ok, THAT is exciting. He was great in ZDT

Now cast Jim Carrey as Rocky :awesome:

Never heard of him before. What is he like?

I'm not even sure if him in this role makes sense to me, but goddammit do I love him on Parks and Rec...

tumblr_mgji59GmRN1qm6eujo1_500.png

For the moment I'm more relieved than excited about the news. I think it will prove to be a good choice, but could prove to be an inspired one.

Like Chewy said, he was really good in his small role in Zero Dark Thirty. Was also really good in Five-Year Engagement.

Pratt has a good look for Star-Lord, and great comedic timing. Overall, good news.

This is so legitimately exciting, much moreso than any of the previous choices reported.

Underwhelming? I'm so whelmed I'm overwhelmed.

I am thrilled about this..
on a side note, I assume no one enjoyed my artwork..

that's the third chris in a row... that will get confusing if the trend continues

I can't lie, this movie, I'm now UBER excited for.

James Gunn directing Andy Dwyer in space! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"