Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an offical movie Teaser poster yet? I mean other than the art from SDCC?

Is there an offical movie Teaser poster yet? I mean other than the art from SDCC?

It just got posted up tonight. You must have missed it in the few pages of hysteria that followed! :woot:

For Vartha...

Bg8p71NIYAAbT9p.jpg:large

I kinda love that there's already this playful rivalry between Guardians of the Galaxy and The Avengers brewing in this thread banter. It enhances James Gunn's notion that the Guardians are the Rolling Stones to the Avengers' Beatles.

Heh, I remember Whedon talking about Gunn being picked for GotG and saying something like "he's gonna make a fantastic GotG film, and then I'm gonna make Avengers 2 and beat him." :funny:

That is interesting. You make a good point. No incredible hulk mention
Kevin Feige and the current Marvel team in general seem to like Ang Lee's Hulk a bit more. That's why we never got a complete retcon.

I love them all the more for it too.

Keyser you forgot to add You're Welcome for sharing the pic for Vartha haha

Love me some MCU Cap, but i think it would be hilarious if he had a secret phobia of raccoons and when he sees Rocket for the first time he screams like a little girl. Thats just me though.

Do you know if korath, nebula, and ronan are working together to get the orb?

I'm not sure just yet but here's the synopsis of the movie.

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy expands the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the cosmos, where brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits–Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Peter discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand – with the galaxy’s fate in the balance.

Love it. Watching it right now. Now all they need is Richard Fish to show up as a slimy lawyer and I'll be in heaven

Maybe instead of a dancing baby, they can have a dancing raccoon to this song now.

It just got posted up tonight. You must have missed it in the few pages of hysteria that followed! :woot:
lol I knew after seeing the character vids there would be a poster and it would be buried in seconds lol

Can't believe that's Part 11 of this thread almost ready to wrap. And just when I thought the post-trailer rush was starting to slow down!

Love me some MCU Cap, but i think it would be hilarious if he had a secret phobia of raccoons and when he sees Rocket for the first time he screams like a little girl. Thats just me though.

Ummmmmm what?

lol I knew after seeing the character vids there would be a poster and it would be buried in seconds lol

Hah wouldn't surprise me if there's a little nod in one of these movies eventually. Whedon has said he's a big Ally fan

Lol would not dream of it. Look forward to your posts on everything BUT that particular film. Mad props for taking one for the team btw.

Well that all but confirms that the orb is an infinity gem.
I'm thinking the Gauntlet is a key of some kind and when the Gems are all in one place they transform into the gems we KNOW. In other words they're in the forms we've seen to be kept hidden easier

Kevin Feige and the current Marvel team in general seem to like Ang Lee's Hulk a bit more. That's why we never got a complete retcon.

I love them all the more for it too.

Could they make it part of the continuity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"