Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, one more post to a new thread! :word:

We'll probably be at Part 20 before the Avengers and Ant Man forums get active again.

Dear lord Vartha. If you're being serious, really really sorry to hear that.

I'm really pissed that Fox has the Badoon. They aren't a major alien species by any means but they played a big part in the first GOTG series. It would have been really neat to have them in the film, mixing it up with Star Lord's crew and the people pursuing them.

As you were saying Vartha I think you're right about the infinity stones. Right now they are in different forms. Now we know in Thor the gauntlet had the gems on it already. But it agree I think those are just there inactive until the power is released from the stones into the gems. Which in turn would activate the gauntlet as a key like you said.

Dear lord Vartha. If you're being serious, really really sorry to hear that.
I am. That's why I don't have Modship right now just in case what I've done by changing a BUNCH of passwords don't help. Basically if you guys see me ON after 10:30 at night and after noon on Saturday, it's NOT me. But we haven't had any issues in a week

As you were saying Vartha I think you're right about the infinity stones. Right now they are in different forms. Now we know in Thor the gauntlet had the gems on it already. But it agree I think those are just there inactive until the power is released from the stones into the gems. Which in turn would activate the gauntlet as a key like you said.
It makes sense to me. You can't fit a cube in an oval hole on other words lol

Exactly right now the infinity stones are kinda hidden in these artifacts and what not. But when all gathered with the gauntlet, their powers will transfer to the gems on the gauntlet. Which powers it. Makes perfect sense, we shall see thought but I think we are on to something my friend haha.

Has this been posted?
rsz_1jzwcvckl.jpg

Hi-Res
JZwCVCKl.jpg

I've started a little routine of reading a chapter of the DnA Guardians of the Galaxy series before bed. I love this comic. It says how densely-packed and rich in story and characterisation the series is that I can happily just read an issue a night rather than inhaling multiple issues in a sitting. One issue in itself is a full, rewarding read that feels longer and more substantial than most Marvel/DC books hitting shelves.

It's nice to have it posted to the new thread, though!

That Hi-Res one is beautiful. Thanks Marvolo :up:

There's not really much of a difference imo.

I wonder if marvel has the rights to Korvac.

So they're not the studio that brought you Hulk? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"