Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the embargo lifted tomorrow? Going to be a flood of reviews if that's the case. I may read a few but nothing could change my mind on how awesome this is until I see the film and I'm sure that will just confirm it

Yep it's lifted tomorrow, finally. I'll post my review tomorrow.:woot:

Yep it's lifted tomorrow, finally. I'll post my review tomorrow.:woot:

Is it definitely lifted tomorrow, i saw someone on twitter say they can speak about it from tomorrow, but can't release their review till 31st?

There is definitely confusion about it

Is it definitely lifted tomorrow, i saw someone on twitter say they can speak about it from tomorrow, but can't release their review till 31st?

There is definitely confusion about it

Yes it definitely is lifted tomorrow. Empire Magazine which is a very popular film magazine in the UK tweeted that their review will be posted 24th 9pm GMT UK time.

They wouldn't post their review if they are not sure.

TeeKay, I know it may sound a little technical, but what is the title sequence like for this film? I heard in the opening scene with Korath and the orb that Quill is walking through the temple listening to his Walkman and dancing, then he raises his hands in the air and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' title pops up almost like he summoned the title, which I thought was a fun idea. Is this true?

Loving all the Rocket Raccoon clips that have been popping up lately. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up stealing the show.

I think its time for me to duck out of this forum now until I see it.

Not a AoU teaser then.

There is a mid-credit as well right, which was shown in the press screenings?

It could be that there are two scenes (much like Thor 2 and Cap 2) and the scene he's talking about could be the mid-credits scene with an Age of Ultron teaser being the post-credits.

I thought Feige said they were holding back the stingers until release day?

If one of the stingers is Adam Warlock related....I will literally die in the theater....and best part about it....

My ghost will Haunt the theater for eternity, so I won't miss any of the awesome CBM's lined up! O_O

I thought Feige said they were holding back the stingers until release day?

I'd read that the mid credit was being shown it was only the post-credit being held back.

But it seems like there were no stingers at all, I dunno if it is actually confirmed there will be 2.

I think there will be 2 only film that hasn't had 2 is IM3 in Phase 2

TeeKay, I know it may sound a little technical, but what is the title sequence like for this film? I heard in the opening scene with Korath and the orb that Quill is walking through the temple listening to his Walkman and dancing, then he raises his hands in the air and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' title pops up almost like he summoned the title, which I thought was a fun idea. Is this true?
Holy ****, I know everybody is excited for Thanos, Ronan and stuff, but... is this TRUE?
icon_eek.gif

GotG is blowing up on social media as of late. It's getting about 6k likes a day on Facebook and according to BoxOffice.com these are the tweets for the last 3 days:

DATE # TWEETS POS:NEG RATIO
Jul 23, 10005 38:1
Jul 22, 30606 33:1
Jul 21, 26516 37:1

EDIT: It stands at about 700k likes on Facebook which isn't too shabby for an unknown property

If one of the stingers is Adam Warlock related....I will literally die in the theater....and best part about it....

My ghost will Haunt the theater for eternity, so I won't miss any of the awesome CBM's lined up! O_O

Word. Thanos needs a nemesis, and with the Surfer out of the picture, Warlock would be a wonderful replacement.

Maybe one of the rumored doctor strange actors? whichever one doesn't land the title role :p

So who were they?

Cumberbatch? Leto? And Hardy? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"