Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even excited for the show with Jeph Lobhead in charge.

A race that predates the Universe gets defeated so easily? I don't think so. Not when Darcy and her bf can outrun and squish them with a floating car. I'm just going to make myself believe that Odin got some wrong info and never bothered to double check it.

This is what I'm thinking.

Odin is mistaken about the origin of the Aether.

882.gif

Gonna be filled with stupid comedy about the adventures of a talking raccoon and his happy tree friend. Like the Ultimate Spiderman show, made to sell toys to 5 year olds.

Just bring the film already.

Loeb is killing these cartoons. And not in a good way. He needs to be thrown out for these shows to improve.

After looking over the last couple pages, I am glad to see tempers seemed to have calmed. That being said, keep it that way. Next time I see a blow up like the last couple pages (which became less about arguing the merits of cannon and more about mudslinging), I'm going to promptly treat you guys like children and toss out infractions. I don't frequent this particular forum much (I normally drop by like once every few weeks) but it seems like everytime I do, there is drama. So you can count on me coming in here a lot more.

Learn to debate like adults. Not spoiled children.

Darkness before the dawn. And this seems to be the dawn for the GotG general discussion thread. :woot:

After looking over the last couple pages, I am glad to see tempers seemed to have calmed. That being said, keep it that way. Next time I see a blow up like the last couple pages (which became less about arguing the merits of cannon and more about mudslinging), I'm going to promptly treat you guys like children and toss out infractions. I don't frequent this particular forum much (I normally drop by like once every few weeks) but it seems like everytime I do, there is drama. So you can count on me coming in here a lot more.

Learn to debate like adults. Not spoiled children.

Sorry :csad:

It's a brilliant idea to have a cartoon series and this is perfect. Much better than yet another spiderman series.

I love the older style more zany cartoons. Biker mice from mars. Street sharks. That's what I grew up with and gotg would be great to give that feeling to the next generation

A GOTG animated series sounds great. A GOTG animated series under Loeb's supervision, however, does not. :(

Give it to Yost and we're golden

Gonna be filled with stupid comedy about the adventures of a talking raccoon and his happy tree friend. Like the Ultimate Spiderman show, made to sell toys to 5 year olds.

Just bring the film already.

Yeah, Disney cartoons made for KIDS!? What the hell are they thinking? :o

The 90's Spider-Man didn't have all that wacky s**t and kids still ate it up. Hell, I was one of 'em.

Spectacular Spider-Man was even better.

The 90's Spider-Man didn't have all that wacky s**t and kids still ate it up. Hell, I was one of 'em.

Spectacular Spider-Man was even better.

Yeah, I was only kidding, really. I loved Batman: The Animated Series when Iw as 5, but that still holds up now. I think the difference between the best kids' cartoons and the dreck is that the good ones don't talk down to their audience.

Yeah, I was only kidding, really. I loved Batman: The Animated Series when Iw as 5, but that still holds up now. I think the difference between the best kids' cartoons and the dreck is that the good ones don't talk down to their audience.

Yeah, I agree. That's exactly what the difference is.

Disney's gargoyles is still one of the best. I can still enjoy it.

Yeah, Disney cartoons made for KIDS!? What the hell are they thinking? :o

Oh don't gimme that.

They could easily cater to both like EMH did. There are plenty of adults that like the guardians as well. But because we won't buy the toys we don't deserve good animated shows ?

Kids will pretty much watch anything thats animated and dumbing these things down to the point where our children no longer need to think or pay an iota of attention is of benefit to no one.

Well who told Odin?

And then assume they either didn't tell him the truth or didn't know themselves...

The Dark Elf may have created a particular form for the Aether but that doesn't mean the force he used to empower it didn't come from some far older source you know like the Tesseract?

That glove seen in the first Thor movie does that count as another artefact in the Infinity Stone set?

I think Loki had the Aether given to the Collector since whilst having more than 1 infinity stone is considered bad news actually knowing who is after them and they now have two reasons to come after you next is much worse...

If say the elders of the universe of whom the Collector is one have any idea about the Infinity Stones wouldn't it make sense for them to want to keep the truth a secret since someone created that glove which suggests someone tried to assemble them before and whoever told Odin or whoever wrote that book apparently felt hiding the Tesseract on Midgard protected by an ancient order of human followers was proof against all barring the Red Skull...

So one hidden in Scandinavia, one hidden between realities, one hidden maybe with Warlock, what if someone left behind a means of locating the infinity stones and Peter Quill stumbled onto it...?

Just how closely linked are the Infinity Stones?

I told Odin, we were bros back in college.

You really are hopeless. :o

Which one?

Oh and by the way is it bad that I don't want them using the version of GOTG that they showed in Ultimate Spiderman... not that I have anything against the villain in that episode but I'd like to see them use the opportunity to turn that into something like Leverage but a bit more star wars than star wars if you know what I mean in addition to actually being good... well I can hope, can't I?:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"