Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother. If someone solely let's something like a color change from green to black ruin their entire perception of a character design they're never going to be happy about anything in their lives.

That's one hell of a character judgement based off one opinion of something.

I am with Alexander, I don't agree with his views, but damn, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, he doesn't need to be bashed just because his view "differentiates from the popular view"

Actually he does. Things like the toy stuff are probably included in his contract. It's part of the whole gig.

Hey man, I'm just passing along the info I was told by Hasbro people at the event. No need to be a contrarian to everything.

They said they sent two people out there to London to record his lines for the toy and that it wasn't something pre-set as part of his deal so he did it for free/fun between shooting the movie.

If you have info that counters that, feel free to bring it up. If not, there's no reason not to believe Hasbro folks

I really want to see what Nebula looks like in the movie. I don't care if it's a toy, artwork, a trailer, etc, just give me something.

I really want to see what Nebula looks like in the movie. I don't care if it's a toy, artwork, a trailer, etc, just give me something.

They showed off her Lego figure at Toy Fair but no photos were allowed. Also if her Lego set is supposed to represent the movie then Knowhere will be featured. These were the sets..
  • Knowhere Escape with Groot, Nebula, and Rocket Raccoon Minifigs
  • Milano Spaceship Rescue with Starlord, Ronan, Gamora, and Sakaaran Soldier Minifigs
  • Starblaster Showdown with Star-Lord, Sakaaran Soldier, Nova Officer Minifigs.

Bgmxy5mIYAAVA2I.jpg

Last edited:
JoBlo said Knowhere would be in the movie and would be the Guardians' base.

and....is Nebula dual wielding swords?

I am with Alexander, I don't agree with his views, but damn, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, he doesn't need to be bashed just because his view "differentiates from the popular view"
His opinion is ridiculous and consists of incessant whining. If he's going to act like a kneejerk, unreasonable whiner I'll treat him as such.

JoBlo said Knowhere would be in the movie and would be the Guardians' base.

and....is Nebula dual wielding swords?

His opinion is ridiculous and consists of incessant whining. If he's going to act like a kneejerk, unreasonable whiner I'll treat him as such.

Bgm0u69IcAAJQ0h.jpg+large.jpg

I'm cool man. Don't bother trying to defend me. I'm just here for news and to discuss topics regarding the movie.

I like Nebula's look though. I know it's just a Lego but it looks good. Blue skin and the purple outfit.

Just a photo of the banner at Hasbro's booth but it's a good look at art design for the Milano:
P1130034.JPG

...Yeah at $25 a pop I may have to buy all those ships.:woot:

Dammit, I'll be getting those too. I don't buy action figures or lego sets I like that kind of stuff for my desk.

I might have to narrow it down. I'll definitely be getting the Star-Lord+Rocket bobble head and POP figures. Maybe leave out the rest of the Guardians.

Are those stickers?

And I love Nebula's look. Looks like she popped out of a Silver Surfer comic.

Goddamn this is going to break my wallet. I want them all :(

Want. All. The. Funko POP! Toys.

GIMME!!!

Nebula and Rocket are supa dupa sessy!

Want. All. The. Funko POP! Toys.

GIMME!!!

Nebula and Rocket are supa dupa sessy!

I don't own any funko toys, and I feel like GOTG would be a great line to grab. But then I worry I will want more and the collecting will never end haha. When it comes to collecting toys and figures I can get crazy.

I know. I have boxes and boxes of Star Wars and LOTR toys that I can let my son play with… when he's a little older. But storing them is a pain in the keester.

I'll try to rationalize everything I'm buying my son can also play with. If I can score 500 more Rocket toys that way, SO BE IT!!

Last edited:
When do all these toys go on sale?

Almost wish I hadn't heard about the alleged Tuesday trailer debut. The mixture of anticipation and doubt that it may actually come so soon is driving me nuts on a weekend I've already been snowed in on since Wednesday.

Don't know if anyone else posted this but just got back from seeing robocop and all the theater employes were wearing guardians on the galaxy shirts in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"