Guillermo Del Toro's Frankenstein

Live action or stop motion? Either way I’m in.

19eb878e1cacbaed9cce88525388064d66e6e819.gifv

Oscar is perfect for this. He has the right level of manic wretchedness

I wouldn’t mind Timothee Chalamet as Doctor Frankenstein.

Oscar Issac isn't playing Doctor Frankenstein?

Take with a grain of salt:

It's also worth noting that the project itself hasn't even been officially confirmed yet. However, back in December there was a listing on Production Weekly for "Dr. Frankenstein."

It's also worth noting that the project itself hasn't even been officially confirmed yet. However, back in December there was a listing on Production Weekly for "Dr. Frankenstein."

A suprising choice.

Still sounds good to me. :)

And here I thought I couldn't possibly get MORE excited for this project... :wow:

Please make this happen.

Garfield as the monster is an inspired choice, if true. I absolutely love it.

He would absolutely knock it out of the park.

I know it’s not canon to the original and all, but I’d be very down for Oscar Isaac and Andrew Garfield to recreate this scene.

Wonder how much Bernie Wrightson there will be in GDT’s monster design.

Another cinematic masterpiece incoming.

I'm stoked for this.

Great cast. Especially Andrew Garfield. Brilliant casting. This is so perfect for Del Toro.

Can't wait.

Mia Goth is Elizabeth, I assume. Without delving too much into spoilers, I would love it if they took the same approach as the 1994 movie for what happens to that character (which I don't think is in the book) because I'd love to see Goth tackle that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"