Guillermo Del Toro's Frankenstein

This is going to be an absolute banger.

Damn, what a cast! Can’t wait

Del Toro is the master when it comes to horror and monsters

Apparently this is a project that Del Toro has been trying to do for over a decade so there’s still hope for At The Mountains of Madness

And hopefully James Gunn can bring back Del Toro to work on Justice League Dark

Mia Goth’s horror bonafides are off the charts.

Dat cast. :awesome:

Doug Jones is obviously going to be Igor.

Its going to be a damn shame that this won't be in theaters, or easily seen in theaters.

Yeah, it's bittersweet. On the one hand, I appreciate Netflix giving del Toro's carte blanche to make all his dream projects now that he's the only one giving them Oscar cred.

On the other hand, I want to have the option to watch this on IMAX lol

Kind of why as much as I want his At The Mountains of Madness, to watch it at home for the first time, boooo!

Isaac, Garfield AND Goth together? In a Frankenstein's Monster flick?

Directed by Del Toro?

Hell yes!

I'm also curious if this will be closer to Shelley's book. I remember reading it in archaic ages (high school) and was surprised how different the monster was portrayed compared to the various movies I'd seen.

An actual reason to keep a Netflix subscription.

I'm so curious about Andrew's performance and how he'll play the monster. His design will be second to none.

Garfield is sort of an inspired choice for this. Can easily see him bringing an intelligence and physical vulnerability to the role.

I'm so curious about Andrew's performance and how he'll play the monster. His design will be second to none.

When I read the headline I automatically assumed Isaac would be playing the Creature. That they’re going against type with Garfield is really interesting.

I'm gonna be so mad if this doesn't finally get Isaac his long-overdue first Oscar nom.

Sounds amazing, though. Garfield as The Monster is definitely promising towards getting an adaptation that more closely resembles Shelley's original work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"