Gwen Stacy and the Love Triangle of Doom

Cmill216

Senior Case Officer
Reaction score
Okay, so one of the few things that has actually been confirmed by serious sources and reports is that Gwen Stacy will not only survive, but will be a part of a love triangle. So let's discuss: what "love triange" would work best (in your mind), and why.

:spidey: Discussion time!

Who said Gwen dies? Tell, tell!

chaseter said:
Who said Gwen dies? Tell, tell!

She survives, dude. What'cha talkin' bout, chaseter?

cmill216 said:
She survives, dude. What'cha talkin' bout, chaseter?
Oh, haha I thought you wrote that she will not survive. I did not see the 'only'...sorry. But still tell who said she lives!

Well peter's with MJ and they've been after each other for two movies so that'd be stupid to just break up now.

I say harry/gwen/topher

Not to nitpick but how do they know she lives?

chaseter said:
Not to nitpick but how do they know she lives?

Sony has confirmed this to the people they reported this story to. Hopefully I'm not coming across as another "insider", but it's true. You can look it up. :D

Peter/MJ/Gwen. But I think that Eddie will be thrown in there too.

cmill216 said:
Sony has confirmed this to the people they reported this story to. Hopefully I'm not coming across as another "insider", but it's true. You can look it up. :D

Good. Gwen is a lot hotter than MJ.

Hey, lets just hope they pull a "Oh by the way I had sex with Norman Osbourne, and these are my kids, which want to kill you, and one of them becomes the Grey Goblin" or whatever.

No that'd be ****ing ridiculous.

He should be the Blue goblin.

Wesyeed said:
No that'd be ****ing ridiculous.

He should be the Blue goblin.

Okay guys....let's not stray off topic now. Tsk tsk. :)

Peter and MJ are together but Peter see's that hot piece Gwen is and you know :eek: :eek: :eek: !! And then tries to hide it from MJ. Cause Spidey's a PIMP!!

Peter, MJ, Gwen. Something similar to "Spider-Man: Blue" would be cool. There'd be obvious differences, but just the youthful attractions between the girls and Peter would be a breath of fresh air compared to the "Punch me, I bleed!" seriousness of late, y'know? (And if you don't, I suggest you pick up a copy of SM:Blue, its a great story)

Peter,Eddie,and Gwen.Just have MJ die or leave the city to act,and then Peter and Gwen start becoming closer which makes Eddie filled with hatred that would be good for his Venom character.

lordofthenerds said:
Peter/MJ/Gwen. But I think that Eddie will be thrown in there too.

Love square?

gwen should be in love with peter and eddie in love with gwen. this way, not only is there the professional envy eddie has for peter, but also personal. then, ideally, green/hob goblin kills gwen, and eddie blames spider-man for not being able to save her, giving him more than enough hatred to want to destroy peter/spidey as venom.

i've just realized i've never potsed in this forum before...hi.

cryptic name said:
gwen should be in love with peter and eddie in love with gwen. this way, not only is there the professional envy eddie has for peter, but also personal. then, ideally, green/hob goblin kills gwen, and eddie blames spider-man for not being able to save her, giving him more than enough hatred to want to destroy peter/spidey as venom.

i've just realized i've never potsed in this forum before...hi.

1.) Welcome to the Spidey 3 goodness. It's a jungle in here.

2.) That's not a bad point...except for the fact that (for the 1,000th time, kiddies) GWEN WON'T DIE! Nevertheless, I think that your point about Gwen liking Peter and Eddie in love with Gwen makes perfect sense.

cmill216 said:
2.) That's not a bad point...except for the fact that (for the 1,000th time, kiddies) GWEN WON'T DIE! Nevertheless, I think that your point about Gwen liking Peter and Eddie in love with Gwen makes perfect sense.

Plus it'll give MJ something else to get angry about & strain their relationship... I imagine that will be her contribution to the story.

cmill216 said:
1.) Welcome to the Spidey 3 goodness. It's a jungle in here.

1. thank you.

2. i did read that gwen will likely survive, that's why i said ideally. i keep hoping she might be hosptialized or severely injured (that sounds bad) to maybe reach the same feeling from brock.

Halcohol said:
Plus it'll give MJ something else to get angry about & strain their relationship... I imagine that will be her contribution to the story.

Something like this, maybe?

mjgwen0bf.jpg

cryptic name said:
2. i did read that gwen will likely survive, that's why i said ideally. i keep hoping she might be hosptialized or severely injured (that sounds bad) to maybe reach the same feeling from brock.

Hmm...maybe. I like it! :up:

Its a love pentagon. Peter likes MJ, Gwen likes Spider-Man, Eddie likes Gwen, Harry likes MJ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"