Have you ever been on a date and some one else decided to hit on your err date?

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
Anyone has any interesting stories to tell? I have'nt had that happened to me,but if someone did I've would've punched them in the face.

It happened to you tonight, dinnit? I'm sorry, GAH. :csad:

I thought I was in a relationship with this girl, went to her prom and she got drunk and made out with 2 guys. Glad to say the ride to her house to drop her off was quit interesting and culminated with me calling her a ****e and what not.

I thought I was in a relationship with this girl, went to her prom and she got drunk and made out with 2 guys. Glad to say the ride to her house to drop her off was quit interesting and culminated with me calling her a ****e and what not.

You still gave her a ride home?:huh:

You still gave her a ride home?:huh:
I know her family and grandparents very well. Her g-parents use to invite me over all the time...even when she wasn't there. I did think about leaving her but I wanted to get the last word and shame her.

Anyone has any interesting stories to tell? I have'nt had that happened to me,but if someone did I've would've punched them in the face.
I'm sure your date would be saying..My Hero! after that one. :whatever:

Blatantly in front of me? No. Have I gone to the bathroom or went to the bar to come back find a guy talking to my date and then he has that awkward moment when he realizes she's with somebody. Yes, many times. And I've been guilty of the same thing.

The one thing that can get on my nerves is when I'm walking downtown with a girlfriend, date or even just a platonic friend and the guys getting drunk on the bars' patios along the sidewalk start hollering at her.

Well, duh. You actually have to go on one to have someone else hit on your date.

No one on the superherohype can get a date. That's why they're here and this site is so popular. Needless to say if you have an attractive date or girlfriend she will be hit on by some guy whether you're near her or not. It's almost guaranteed. That's why I always find it funny to see guys with their girlfriends at clubs. The only reason most guys go to a club is to hit on some chick and get her number. So what do you do? You bring your hot girlfriend there to get hit on by men better looking and with more money than you?? lol!!!!

No one on the superherohype can get a date. That's why they're here and this site is so popular. Needless to say if you have an attractive date or girlfriend she will be hit on by some guy whether you're near her or not. It's almost guaranteed. That's why I always find it funny to see guys with their girlfriends at clubs. The only reason most guys go to a club is to hit on some chick and get her number. So what do you do? You bring your hot girlfriend there to get hit on by men better looking and with more money than you?? lol!!!!

Erm. Allriiiiiiighty then, if ya say so.
Don't mind going clubs with my girlfriend, but I've had a few people come up to her, complimenting her and whatnot. Thing is, they don't hesitate to do it even when I'm around.
I ain't fond of the drunks that hit on her, though.

It's beginning to happen a lot, as well. At parties, at clubs...I'm pretty lucky to have someone like my woman. All the men wants a piece of her :hyper:

yeah, one time I went to the beach with a bunch of chicks and I had a fine ass girl I planned on hitting up that day (she was my plan A for the day). Well, on the way to my car a few of my buddies asked if they could come, I said yeah why not im hanging out with like 8 chicks and im the only dude. So we all went, I was hitting it off with this chick at the beach, we all got drunk as hell, then it got dark and we decided to go the clubs in savannah. Well when we went to the club my "buddy" decided to go after my "plan A". At first I was like "wtf is he trying to take my girl? nah if he was, he wouldnt make it that obvious" but then I realized he was going after her! I got freaking heated and I almost got in a fight with him in the middle of the club! But then I said "**** it theres more hos out there" and I ended up going with her friend (plan B).

Funny thing is, my buddy ended up marrying my "plan A" like 2 weeks later.

nah, when I take a girl to the club its to dance and get f'ed up

yeah, one time I went to the beach with a bunch of chicks and I had a fine ass girl I planned on hitting up that day (she was my plan A for the day). Well, on the way to my car a few of my buddies asked if they could come, I said yeah why not im hanging out with like 8 chicks and im the only dude. So we all went, I was hitting it off with this chick at the beach, we all got drunk as hell, then it got dark and we decided to go the clubs in savannah. Well when we went to the club my "buddy" decided to go after my "plan A". At first I was like "wtf is he trying to take my girl? nah if he was, he wouldnt make it that obvious" but then I realized he was going after her! I got freaking heated and I almost got in a fight with him in the middle of the club! But then I said "**** it theres more hos out there" and I ended up going with her friend (plan B).

Funny thing is, my buddy ended up marrying my "plan A" like 2 weeks later.

Nice attitude. :whatever:

Most clubs are notorious meat markets, you leave someone alone for a minute there's bound to be some guy trying to pick your woman up.

It's never in my presence but it's not uncommon.

You drove her home?

EDIT: Jumped the gun...:O

not expecting her too. take the stick out your butt buddy
Then what are you expecting? If your date is hot and you caught someone checking her out,you gonna punch him out? You THAT jealous? I can see punching someone out if a guy grabbed at her if that's what you mean,but if he's just flirting with her or checking her out,then punching him out for just being a guy is stupid.Chicks aren't into fights,If you punched out a guy for flirting with her,she'll feel bad for him and be pissed at you.

I know her family and grandparents very well. Her g-parents use to invite me over all the time...even when she wasn't there. I did think about leaving her but I wanted to get the last word and shame her.

Then you should have waited until she got near the car, then yelled stupid ****e! & drove off.

Then you should have waited until she got near the car, then yelled stupid ****e! & drove off.
Hindsight is 20/20. Since then we were off and on but now we are just friends. It is totally crazy how she treats me now...like the other day she got her nipple pierced and just flopped it out and asked what I thought. Not too long after she got in a big fight with her roommate, came over at 3 am and asked if she could spend the night because she didn't want to go back to her roommate so she did...but we did nothing. It is like I am her brother now or something...totally odd. But she is odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"