• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Have you ever been on a date and some one else decided to hit on your err date?

Hindsight is 20/20. Since then we were off and on but now we are just friends. It is totally crazy how she treats me now...like the other day she got her nipple pierced and just flopped it out and asked what I thought. Not too long after she got in a big fight with her roommate, came over at 3 am and asked if she could spend the night because she didn't want to go back to her roommate so she did...but we did nothing. It is like I am her brother now or something...totally odd. But she is odd.
Anal. :up:

The craziest thing that has ever happened to me was I threw a party...we all got drunk...the girls started stipping and then they made me and my best bud strip. Well after that, we threw back on our boxers and they put back on the bare essentials and we swapped making out and stuff with each girl(2 girls total and 2 guys total including me). But here is the sh** kicker. My bud and his g/f had been dating for 3 years and he was going to ask her to marry him which they married this year and this event was last year. I made out with practically his fiancee and went a bit farther but he didn't give a f***. Totally the oddest/craziest thing that has happened to me ever but I just went with it because I was drunk. When I hang with them it's always at the forefront of my brain but it is like we just all dropped it thank God.

The craziest thing that has ever happened to me was I threw a party...we all got drunk...the girls started stipping and then they made me and my best bud strip. Well after that, we threw back on our boxers and they put back on the bare essentials and we swapped making out and stuff with each girl(2 girls total and 2 guys total including me). But here is the sh** kicker. My bud and his g/f had been dating for 3 years and he was going to ask her to marry him which they married this year and this event was last year. I made out with practically his fiancee and went a bit farther but he didn't give a f***. Totally the oddest/craziest thing that has happened to me ever but I just went with it because I was drunk.

SO he knows about this? man... lol.:o

The craziest thing that has ever happened to me was I threw a party...we all got drunk...the girls started stipping and then they made me and my best bud strip. Well after that, we threw back on our boxers and they put back on the bare essentials and we swapped making out and stuff with each girl(2 girls total and 2 guys total including me). But here is the sh** kicker. My bud and his g/f had been dating for 3 years and he was going to ask her to marry him which they married this year and this event was last year. I made out with practically his fiancee and went a bit farther but he didn't give a f***. Totally the oddest/craziest thing that has happened to me ever but I just went with it because I was drunk. When I hang with them it's always at the forefront of my brain but it is like we just all dropped it thank God.

I know a couple exactly like that. At parties, they intentionally try and hook up with different people.
To be honest, I'm guessing I'll stay with my current girlfriend for at least another year or two, or even more...but we wouldn't go down that route.

Erm. Allriiiiiiighty then, if ya say so.
Don't mind going clubs with my girlfriend, but I've had a few people come up to her, complimenting her and whatnot. Thing is, they don't hesitate to do it even when I'm around.
I ain't fond of the drunks that hit on her, though.

It's beginning to happen a lot, as well. At parties, at clubs...I'm pretty lucky to have someone like my woman. All the men wants a piece of her :hyper:

Sounds like guys without any game. She must not have met anyone really good at it yet. Going to clubs validates her and probably boosts her self esteem but what exactly do you get out of it?

Sounds like guys without any game. She must not have met anyone really good at it yet. Going to clubs validates her and probably boosts her self esteem but what exactly do you get out of it?

What the hell are you on?
Boosts her self esteem? Have you even been with any woman to a club?

:huh:

You dance like ******s, drink up and have drunken sex when you get back.

i knew this couple that allowed the person to sleep with one other person for one night each year. they even talked with all the parties involved and planned these things out so they would be with someone else on the same night. i was never part of this but always thought it was weird . im also the jealous type.

I would never want my wife to sleep with another guy. Right now I am young and promiscuous. I also think 'swinging' is weird. How weird would it be to have good friends you go out with but also have casual sex with them every once in a while...

Hindsight is 20/20. Since then we were off and on but now we are just friends. It is totally crazy how she treats me now...like the other day she got her nipple pierced and just flopped it out and asked what I thought. Not too long after she got in a big fight with her roommate, came over at 3 am and asked if she could spend the night because she didn't want to go back to her roommate so she did...but we did nothing. It is like I am her brother now or something...totally odd. But she is odd.

My sister doesn't whip her boobs out to show me her piercings. :dry:

My sister doesn't whip her boobs out to show me her piercings. :dry:
Isn't my real sister:dry: I am now I guess in the friend zone with her which is odd. We take turns buying dinner and movies. But in no way do I ever want to be with her again. I think she is a few fries short of a happy meal.

Isn't my real sister:dry: I am now I guess in the friend zone with her which is odd. We take turns buying dinner and movies. But in no way do I ever want to be with her again. I think she is a few fries short of a happy meal.

Sounds like she is a few topless nights away from a strip club to me.

What the hell are you on?
Boosts her self esteem? Have you even been with any woman to a club?

Umm, it's human nature. Hey guys. If you go to a club and alot of women begin hitting on you. Are you going to feel sad, lonely and objectified or happy and full of self confidence? lol. Dude I don't know what she tells you to make you feel better but if women really felt as badly as I described you'd never see one at a club, at all.

You dance like ******s, drink up and have drunken sex when you get back.

You can get drunk at home. As for the dancing. Let me ask you this question, before you met your girlfriend did you and your buddies go out on excursions to clubs where you all would dance the night away? If dancing is your thing then I suppose I can see where you're coming from.

I don't really see the problem here...

If you are secure of yourself and you're relationship, then what is the problem with a random man trying his luck with your lady. I say just let it happen and watch him get the rebound...

if she actually turns out to be interested, then it's your fault for not being more of a catch, not hers....

I quite like the idea of going out with my partner and seeing how many eyes we can both catch. It's good clean victimless fun

Yeah, I was on my... second date and we were in this nightclub and this dude was talking to my GF when she obviously didn't want to talk to him. after he refused to lay off, i kicked his leg and he punched me about 20 times in the face and whacked me in the crotch with a 25 ounce beer bottle. :(

Yeah, I was on my... second date and we were in this nightclub and this dude was talking to my GF when she obviously didn't want to talk to him. after he refused to lay off, i kicked his leg and he punched me about 20 times in the face and whacked me in the crotch with a 25 ounce beer bottle. :(

If this doesn't happen to every guy who brings their good looking girlfriend to a nightclub then you're missing out. Btw sorry about the bottle.

The last guy I dated was pretty hot, a damn adonis, I tell ya.
Girls and I think some guys were like :wow:. he looked like Luke Wilson or a young Al Pacino.
I'd see some girl eyeing him up and I'd pop around :cmad: that pretty much squashed that. :yay: I'm tiny but I got a mean look.

hahahaha

i picked up myuy current gf while she was on a date at a Heat basketball game with another guy. we've been together like 5 months now. ;)

Umm, it's human nature. Hey guys. If you go to a club and alot of women begin hitting on you. Are you going to feel sad, lonely and objectified or happy and full of self confidence? lol. Dude I don't know what she tells you to make you feel better but if women really felt as badly as I described you'd never see one at a club, at all.

You can get drunk at home. As for the dancing. Let me ask you this question, before you met your girlfriend did you and your buddies go out on excursions to clubs where you all would dance the night away? If dancing is your thing then I suppose I can see where you're coming from.

rofl waffles.
I am shocked and appalled, to realise you know everything about me and my other half.
We go out for the atmosphere. I even do with my friends. Usually go out, have a laugh and drink the night away. You don't go out to get complimented, to boost your self-esteem. You do it to have a great time.
Now I don't realise where you got this idea that the definition of clubbing has to involve flirting and boosting your confidence...but it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"