Hbo's CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: SEASON 8

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/16/larry-david-curb/

tumblr_n8tzemeQg11ressveo1_500.gif

tumblr_nfa46xVCSe1qhc28no3_500.gif

tumblr_myoswiC9d41t1cceeo1_500.gif

tumblr_mkc7ct2p3y1r4yghqo1_500.gif

F*** ya, Larry David! That's some bulls***! [/Auntie Rae]

Why does he feel he needs to wrap it up. Who gives a **** about that? Just do a regular season.

Eh, I think we'll see more of 'Curb' in one form or another. Larry David seems very impromptu about this kind of stuff.

Returning for a 9th season on HBO

The Emmy®- and Golden Globe-winning comedy series CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, starring Larry David, will return to HBO for its ninth season, it was announced today by Casey Bloys, president, HBO programming. Details of the new season will be announced as they are confirmed.

Larry's quote in that article: "I left, I did nothing, I returned." :lmao: Cannot wait for this to come back. If there are TV Gods, HBO will also revive Bored to Death and air Curb, Bored to Death, Veep, and Silicon Valley in the same orgasmic block of television.

Last edited:
Finally, some goddamn news this year where turn of events are actually joyous. Can't wait.

I was kind of surprised that Smoove would spill the beans so close to the official word coming down, but then I remembered this is Curb Your Enthusiasm and not a comic book franchise, so they probably could give a rat's ass about secrecy.

You know, the incident is almost a Curb episode in and of itself. Larry has a big announcement, Leon spills it an hour or so before, Larry flips out, Curb music plays.

"F*** you Larry, I didnt spill s***"

"F*** you Leon!"

The last time Curb was on TV was almost a full year before Veep started up. :dry:

I am more than ready.

Larry got a taste of the spotlight again on SNL being Sanders. This is great news.

I've always wanted to get into this show. I guess now is a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"