Official DVD And Blu-Ray Release Date November 3rd!

Looking forward to the blu ray release. I hope some of the extras deal with the history of G.I. Joe including the action figures, comic books and cartoons.

Hhhhmmm, wonder when the UK release date is then as we are getting everything later than the US this year.

Some bits in the movie will look great on Blu-ray.

Groovy. :up:

I have a lot of DVDs I still need to get caught up on, though... I still haven't caught up with 2008's releases! :(

The Dark Knight
Incredible Hulk
Hellboy 2

3 of my favorite movies of 2008, and I still don't own any of 'em. :(

I own HB2 and TDK, but no IH cuz it's on HBO and I didn't like it enough to buy the dvd.

I just wonder if any stores are gonna get any exclusives worth picking up?

3 months after it came out is the quickest I've seen for a movie on DVD, as much as the movie itself sucked I'll buy it because I already have G.I.Joe comics, DVD's, toys so why be bias?

3 months after it came out is the quickest I've seen for a movie on DVD, as much as the movie itself sucked I'll buy it because I already have G.I.Joe comics, DVD's, toys so why be bias?

So? Alot of movies have 3 month spans in between theatrical to dvd release, case in point, X-Men Origins and Transformers: ROTF. That doesn't mean anything...

I for one am psyched, I LOVED this movie and thought it'd be released in mid December or something. Nov 3? That's a lil' over a month from now!

:awesome:

They would have been crazy not to get the dvd/blu ray out before Christmas.

Do concerntrate on this post, I'm willing to lift highly my flag following your thoughts.
clear.gif

Further Details:
Paramount Home Entertainment has announced 1-disc DVD ($19.99), 2-disc DVD ($24.99) and 2-disc Blu-ray ($29.99) releases of G.I. JOE: The Rise of Cobra for the 3rd November. The only extra material on the 1-disc DVD will be a commentary by director Stephen Sommers and producer Bob Ducsay.

The 2-disc DVD and Blu-ray will include the commentary, along with a Big Bang Theory: The Making of G.I. JOE featurette, a Next-Gen Action: The Amazing Visual FX and Design of G.I. JOE featurette, and a digital copy of the film. Paramount hasn't yet revealed the artwork I'm afraid, but we'll bring you that shortly. Stay tuned.

Def worth getting the 2-disc...

Some of the scene's in this will be amazing on Blu-ray, will definately be purchasing the Blu-ray.

Wonder if theres a ROTF/GIJOE Bluray bundle.... oh well....

Like the 1st cover, it's not bad, the 2nd one is awful though. Why is SE so big and overtowering the team? I thought Duke was the leader. Seriously, that SE pic is on EVERYTHING. It's even the cover of my ROC Mission Dossier book. Why is it that the single dsic cover always looks way better than the 2-disc special edition?

Wow... only two weeks after ROTF?

And the Snake Eyes cover looks weird.... i rather have Scarlette. hehe

For those that don't know G.I. Joe: Resolute also come out Nov 3rd.

I still love how all the promo images obscure Snake Eye's stupid, ******ed looking catfish mouth.

Thanks for the release date info

Like the 1st cover, it's not bad, the 2nd one is awful though. Why is SE so big and overtowering the team? I thought Duke was the leader. Seriously, that SE pic is on EVERYTHING. It's even the cover of my ROC Mission Dossier book. Why is it that the single dsic cover always looks way better than the 2-disc special edition?
i think the cover with snake and the joes look better

You are right. I remember in Times Square here the big billboard was just of that image of snake.Maybe it's because snake looks and is the coolest of the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"