Official DVD And Blu-Ray Release Date November 3rd!

For those that don't know G.I. Joe: Resolute also come out Nov 3rd.

Most excellent. I wonder if anyone will be selling a bundle with ROC and Resolute together (hopefully on Blu-Ray)?

Most excellent. I wonder if anyone will be selling a bundle with ROC and Resolute together (hopefully on Blu-Ray)?

I went to Best Buy yesterday and all of the G.I. Joe:Resolute dvds were sold out. Alot of people must've really like that.

Anyone else think it's kind of amusing that GI JOE is the third best selling DVD of the year, behind TRANSFORMERS and TWILIGHT?

Well, I said earlier in the year that if there was ANY chance of a sequel, the DVD would have to do Wolverine numbers, seems it has done better than that so I am more optimistic about a sequel now.

Yes, I am quite pleased to see how it's doing on DVD. A sequel is actually looking more likely than even I thought!

I thought Sommers was fine. I think what they need is a better script and a longer pre-production period.

I thought Sommers was pretty good. He seems to 'get' the concept of G.I. Joe being an unrealistic but nonetheless larger-than-life team of elite commandos who are more like superheroes with high-tech toys. The Joe vs Cobra era G.I. Joes have never been remotely near an accurate portrayal of a real soldier. I feel Sommers and Beatie managed to translate to film the feel of what it must be like to be an action figure.

Anyone else think it's kind of amusing that GI JOE is the third best selling DVD of the year, behind TRANSFORMERS and TWILIGHT?

It is kind of funny. There's the movies that do well on DVD because everyone loved it, and the one's that do well because people basically decided to wait. I wouldn't be surprised if Trek beat out all of them, just because it has a nice mixture of both types of people looking for it.

I think Trek will either get the #1 or #2 spot, but I can definitely see GI Joe retaining #4 by the time the year is over.

I'm glad to see the Joes are doing well on DVD. I finally have my G.I.JOE.

Is this worth seeing cause I am not 100% sure about giving it a chance.

:(:o

:fhm:

Last edited:
i saw pat of it up till duke met destro i'd say its worth it

Brendan Fraser's cameo...lol... i didnt notice it at first...

I got the DVD just to be a completist and noticed a few tidbits such as Ripcord saying that Heavy Duty has real life-like hair and kung fu grip, it's still an awful movie though.

I don't understand why Zartan with him being the experienced master of disguise had to go with the excrutiating process of becoming the President, now I know that a phony mask and wig probably wouldn't convince the members of the cabinet.

But then that means that Zartan will always have to undergo the painfull process of distorting his features for every guy he impersonates?

I got the DVD just to be a completist and noticed a few tidbits such as Ripcord saying that Heavy Duty has real life-like hair and kung fu grip, it's still an awful movie though.

I don't understand why Zartan with him being the experienced master of disguise had to go with the excrutiating process of becoming the President, now I know that a phony mask and wig probably wouldn't convince the members of the cabinet.

But then that means that Zartan will always have to undergo the painfull process of distorting his features for every guy he impersonates?

Or maybe, considering he already has the nanomites injected into him, he can now change into anyone at any time?

Or maybe, considering he already has the nanomites injected into him, he can now change into anyone at any time?

^ I was thinking this too. It will be much cooler if it turns out that the injection gave Zartan actual shape shifting abilities, and given that the nanomites are already a very versatile plot device I don't see why not.

^ I was thinking this too. It will be much cooler if it turns out that the injection gave Zartan actual shape shifting abilities, and given that the nanomites are already a very versatile plot device I don't see why not.

Yeah, though I hope any shapeshifting would be limited to relatively minor stuff such as changing his face. I wouldn't want him to be able to turn into living goo or change genders, as funny as watching the latter would be.

The DVD sales have now dropped below that of Wolverine, I dont think this bodes well to be honest guys, it needs to be keeping up with Wolverine at the very least in order for a sequel to happen IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"