• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you making a fan edit?

I found this interview to be really interesting:

[YT]0WiANIxVIfg[/YT]

Yea. I actually posted it back in December but took it down after one day. I made some slight changes here and there to improve the video. Now all I need is him coming out of the scout ship and I'll be done.

Superman-Deleted-Scene-Justice-League-1.jpg

Why would you delete an epic shot like this?

Superman-Deleted-Scene-Justice-League.jpg

suit looking good

Called it. Knew Superman's suit would look great with Snyder's lighting and grading.

Called it. Knew Superman's suit would look great with Snyder's lighting and grading.

Agreed.

Man, the things that I would do if I could just watch Snyder's completed version just once in my life.

The most frustrating thing about this is that Snyder actually COMPLETED his version of the film and most likely has a locked edit of it somewhere in Warner Bros's vaults.

It's not a case where he was fired midway into filming it and thus never finished his project, aka like Richard Donner for Superman 2.

Yep. Seriously, a lot of the BTS shots of the suit look better than what’s in the damn film.

Agreed.

Man, the things that I would do if I could just watch Snyder's completed version just once in my life.

The most frustrating thing about this is that Snyder actually COMPLETED his version of the film and most likely has a locked edit of it somewhere in Warner Bros's vaults.

It's not a case where he was fired midway into filming it and thus never finished his project, aka like Richard Donner for Superman 2.

Exactly.

True. It exists, and probably in a presentable form as well. Maybe some scenes have unpolished VFX , but I'm pretty sure its much more far along than people think.

Its funny. WB thought deleting most of the Snyder's footage, and bringing in Whedon and adding in jokes would make the movie much better. And now they have resorted to using Snyder's scene in blu-ray to sell the movie now. Ironic.
DV5hXMGW4AAvpwB.jpg

Also saw this on twitter. Look how majestic this looks. Cyborg in his battle mode with 4 arms.

DV5HlI9WsAAF6zS.jpg

I also love how good Superman's blue and red looks here. It actually looks regal. Superman looks comfortable and confident. Not sprouting awkward one liners and making a weird smile.

Seeing all the deleted scenes and BTS content, and knowing we will probably never see Snyder's original vision, making me be like this.

DV0YcqbVwAABkFP.jpg

The most impressive thing about that scene is that it's all green screen. Look at the quality of that CGI.

The most impressive thing about that scene is that it's all green screen. Look at the quality of that CGI.

Yeah, and its a deleted scene. See how many of these deleted scenes have completed VFX? I'm guessing the Director's cut is further along than most people think.

Yeah, and its a deleted scene. See how many of these deleted scenes have completed VFX? I'm guessing the Director's cut is further along than most people think.

Maybe they're releasing the Whedon cut first and waiting for the middle of the year to release the Snyder cut, seeing as how they only have 1 DCEU movie this year and it's at the end of the year.

Maybe they're releasing the Whedon cut first and waiting for the middle of the year to release the Snyder cut, seeing as how they only have 1 DCEU movie this year and it's at the end of the year.

They won't be releasing Snyder Cut, maybe an Extended Cut, that too if JL sells enough Blurays/DVDs.

They won't be releasing Snyder Cut

Ten, twenty, a hundred years from now and they'll still be getting the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut messages in their tweets and videos. You can bet your ass. :hehe: :funny:

[YT]7Iu9nHSzdFs[/YT]

Even Chris can get pretty upset. :D

The return of Superman indeed. What a glorious two minutes that was and of course not nearly enough. Watch that scene with Alfred, Snyder was already giving us the happy, charming, confident Superman that everyone wanted and it just wasnt good enough, cuz he needed to be HAPPIER.

@$@##@!!

For the movie that was supposed to be centered around Superman, there was little screen-time given to Superman, whatever little that was there was ruined due to reshoots because of horrible mustache removal job and horrible color grading. (and wig)

The deleted scenes may feel unimportant, in terms of forwarding the story but they put focus back on Superman, which was missing in the Theatrical Cut. This was why the Theatrical version of the movie was not satisfying.

The return of Superman indeed. What a glorious two minutes that was and of course not nearly enough. Watch that scene with Alfred, Snyder was already giving us the happy, charming, confident Superman that everyone wanted and it just wasnt good enough, cuz he needed to be HAPPIER.

@$@##@!!

That's the most imbecile thing of them all. Snyder made happy, charming, confident Superman in JL and they just cut and reshot it all. W T F ? ? ? !
! !

And they us cringy jokey abomination. Pffffffffffffff, so incredibly frustrating.
Ruining JL, ruining the trilogy, ruining the character, ruining what could have helped Snyder's reputation, ruining DCEU itself. Just wow.

If they hadn't retooled the movie so heavily, I truly believe it would have had some of the best CGI in superhero movies to date. But no.. It'll forever be remembered as the movie with terrible effects thanks to the dumb studio mandated restructuring at the 11th hour.

ghj6677hgh7676hkds.jpg

I don't know what you guys are talking about, clearly the Whedon version looks better. :o

#HopeAndOptimism

"Hold on. Get Snyder on the phone. Why is Cavill playing it charming but humble? We need a hint of cockiness and quips about which way East is. That's it. You're off the project. We need 80 million dollars of reshoots to fix this. This is important."

"Hold on. Get Snyder on the phone. Why is Cavill playing it charming but humble? We need a hint of cockiness and quips about which way East is. That's it. You're off the project. We need 80 million dollars of reshoots to fix this. This is important."
Don't forget you need that money to show an old lady ranting and Martha and Lois thirsty comment.

"Snyder didn't you read my notes? Where's the old lady ranting about anal probing with bleeped out swearing? If we don't do it, Bobbie from Moviez4ever.com will give us a rotten rating! That's it. If you won't write dumb, lazy gags... I know someone who will"

joss-whedon-7.jpg

ghj6677hgh7676hkds.jpg

I don't know what you guys are talking about, clearly the Whedon version looks better. :o

#HopeAndOptimism

Goddamn. Its a ****ing disservice to Henry Cavill. Dude must be fuming at WB.

What's funny is Snyder made the suit look much better, and it looked far more vibrant and colorful than Whedon, yet it didnt look cheap.

Goddamn. Its a ****ing disservice to Henry Cavill. Dude must be fuming at WB.

What's funny is Snyder made the suit look much better, and it looked far more vibrant and colorful than Whedon, yet it didnt look cheap.

Well if you go off of the rumors non of the cast were happy with the rewrites and reshoots.

Well if you go off of the rumors non of the cast were happy with the rewrites and reshoots.

But..but, the Test audiences (who matter more than General audience) responded favorably to Whedon's version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"