Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

There hasn't been a more legit legit'er (?) than ViewerAnon. When going back reading his stuff for JL, which was spot on, I was floored.

Though, Mario isn't saying Cavill is still Superman. He has been one of the bigger voices when referring to how those talks have stalled and have gone nowhere but South. He says there's still a chance for Henry but that's all the further he's willing to say on that.

Wasn't it the Flash character video that released that confirmed one of VA's dialogue that was brand new in that footage? That's when people started freaking out. I happened to avoid and stay away from spoilers for JL but when I went back, it was a great read. Not sure what was better. ViewerAnon being right or the replies to him that called him a troll lol.

Man, I remember when Viewanon said that the action sequences were very blahzay i was like “this dude is screwing with us. This is a ZACK SNYDER film, action is his trademark.” And well he was right. Hopefully he never got sued for leaking that stuff lol

I want Robles to be right about Hammer mainly because he's the only online scooper saying Superman isn't being shelved and WB still has plans for him relatively soon.

Wasn't it the Flash character video that released that confirmed one of VA's dialogue that was brand new in that footage? That's when people started freaking out. I happened to avoid and stay away from spoilers for JL but when I went back, it was a great read. Not sure what was better. ViewerAnon being right or the replies to him that called him a troll lol.

Yeah, the "save one" dialogue from Batman to Flash. There's no way he just pulled that out of thin air.

I remember reading what he wrote, and some of it sounded good in theory, even the opening scene with Superman and the homemade video (though he did say Cavill had the 'stache during that scene when he screened it), but then he gave away certain lines that made me think, "Okay, you had people going, but there's no way 'THIS' line is in the movie," stuff like that, that made me wonder why he went from trying to trick people to then flat out trolling people.

Only 'THOSE' lines WERE in the movie and he WASN'T trolling people. Sigh.

Yeah, the "save one" dialogue from Batman to Flash. There's no way he just pulled that out of thin air.

I remember reading what he wrote, and some of it sounded good in theory, even the opening scene with Superman and the homemade video (though he did say Cavill had the 'stache during that scene when he screened it), but then he gave away certain lines that made me think, "Okay, you had people going, but there's no way 'THIS' line is in the movie," stuff like that, that made me wonder why he went from trying to trick people to then flat out trolling people.

Only 'THOSE' lines WERE in the movie and he WASN'T trolling people. Sigh.

wonder if he said Barry was gonna fall onto Diana's boobs

that would sound like total trolling, then JW did it, he, did, it.

wonder if he said Barry was gonna fall onto Diana's boobs

that would sound like total trolling, then JW did it, he, did, it.

Don't recall him saying that (I also think that was a reshoot because it wasn't with Gal).

He did mention the "I don't...not" line. But there was one line/moment in particular, I'm trying to remember what it was, but it was bad. Think of one of the really bad lines, I'll let you know if it was that one. I think I've repressed it.

Yes! That was it. That's when I was sure Anon had started drinking and was just trolling all of us or finally decided to stop caring.

But alas...

How Joss was feeling working on this movie. These were his passive aggressive digs.

Well played, Joss, well played.

That Mario guy just got punched by the actual scoop titans, and this is the guy with all these ''Cavill is still Superman'' scoops. lol

The bald man is in trouble.

You’re making a huge misperception of his posts bout Cavill still being Superman. He’s never actually said that, what he’s said is there’s still a chance and has reported the issues as they have arisen.

You’re making a huge misperception of his posts bout Cavill still being Superman. He’s never actually said that, what he’s said is there’s still a chance and has reported the issues as they have arisen.

And that chance of his just went to the waste side in my eyes after today. Funny enough, I want him to be right about Hammer being Batman and Cavill staying, but seems slim on both. He was also one of dudes leading the whole Hammer is GL bs rumor, it turned out Hammer was just trolling. lol

v8dm7b98h2h21.png

And that chance of his just went to the waste side in my eyes after today. Funny enough, I want him to be right about Hammer being Batman and Cavill staying, but seems slim on both. He was also one of dudes leading the whole Hammer is GL bs rumor, it turned out Hammer was just trolling. lol

How has it gone by the wayside?

I don’t think the Hammer chancea are slim at all. What you basing that on? They’re as open as ever.

Others have said the Hammer report isn’t true but it may be. We’ve seen this sort of thing before. We can’t say for sure if that rumour is true or not until he’s either cast or isn’t. But seems you’ve made up your mind because of others including the ever unreliable El Mayimbe.

How has it gone by the wayside?

I don’t think the Hammer chancea are slim at all. What you basing that on? They’re as open as ever.

Others have said the Hammer report isn’t true but it may be. We’ve seen this sort of thing before. We can’t say for sure if that rumour is true or not until he’s either cast or isn’t. But seems you’ve made up your mind because of others including the ever unreliable El Mayimbe.

Take ehmaybe out, you are still left with the two Variety and THR saying otherwise. They are legit next to the studio themselves. And your boy went more than just call it a rumor, he said in talks. Any time an actor is said ''in talks'' is pretty much a done deal. Mario wants to die on that hill, that's his right. lol

To each their own tho.

Take ehmaybe out, you are still left with the two Variety and THR saying otherwise. They are legit next to the studio themselves. And your boy went more than just call it a rumor, he said in talks. Any time an actor is said ''in talks'' is pretty much a done deal. Mario wants to die on that hill, that's his right. lol

To each their own tho.
Yeah, he shouldn't have said that Hammer was "in talks" unless he had something solid to back that up, now he has lost his face.

I think Mario's in trouble, but studio mouthpieces are always either gonna deny or stay silent, but never confirm it, and none of them wrote an actual report on it (just tweets)

We'll see how it develops, Justin Kroll's tweet makes me feel something is big is brewing regardless of today's event

Also if Mario dies on that hill, Jett will have lost his legs there too, he posted multiple tweets over the week re:Hammer and again put his neck out by saying today the Hammer noise BTS is loud

It's like Batman's side plot - Scooper War lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"