Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Not that I'm holding my breath for any sort of Superman cameo in Shazam, but in theory if there was going to be one, it might not necessarily involve Levy, it could involve Angel and/or Grazer instead..

Oh i 100% believe there’s a Superman cameo it’s just whether or not they use it. The likelyhood that it’s Cavill though is extremely low.

Oh i 100% believe there’s a Superman cameo it’s just whether or not they use it. The likelyhood that it’s Cavill though is extremely low.
They can show Superman like this, without requiring Cavill..

supeso.gif

fgfg.gif

Last edited:
So that "someone" at the daily planet who responds to his emails....I wonder who that is. *cough clark*

#ReuniteTerrio&JJ

I wouldn't mind. Though I can see others not being as open to Terrio coming back. I also wonder if Terrio would be more adverse to coming back to the DCEU due to his experience on JL. JJ is also good friends with Larry Fong, so it would be cool to bring him back as well.

You know, the look of the snyderverse, with everyone involved, cast included, looks amazing..some filter choices are questionable though, but damn, even commercials look great.... DP building looked iconic.

Is there chatter or what?

That was pitched 2 years ago

Cavill Red Son would be a replay of BvS tho

I'd rather not have a direct adaptation of any story. I want something new. Use elements of previous works, but give us an original tale.

I believe Jordan Vogt-Roberts wanted to do Red Son coming off Skull Island.

It makes no sense to bring Cavill back to do Red Son. You either relaunch or reboot. Either way you need to grow the franchise going forward. A Red Son adaption is a one shot elseworlds film. It won't expand his audience. It limits it.

Everytime someone disses Flyby I realize with a pang that they don't get to what degree a good version of that would've been better than any of the actually filmed Superflicks.

I like JJ (sans Terrio, thx), but I'd assume he's way over Superman at this point. He took a crack at it back when he was after a big project and wasn't a big name just yet (which reminds of the fact that the franchise was seen widely as an unexploited goldmine at one point, and was that ripe for the picking that young screenwriters were actively pursuing it). Now that he's a brand unto itself, though... why go back to a genre that's getting more and more overdone by the year.

There are a couple pros and cons for JJ wanting to do Superman.

Put money aside for a second. He's going to get huge money with whatever deal he makes. JJ loves Superman. It wasn't just a job for him but a passion project back in the day. At that time he spoke of watching the Fleischer cartoons non-stop and his children wearing Superman pajamas. Returning to Star Wars yet again, big paycheck included, makes me think he's still willing to take on big franchises and not shy away in order to do an original project. There's the opportunity to get a second chance. A few years ago, he still defended misconceptions of what his Superman film would be. The ultimate way to change that narrative is to make the film.

Now there are cons too. Who knows what is inside JJ's head at this moment. He might be at a point where he's burned out from these big projects and wants to do a personal film. He might of also liked the idea of rebooting from scratch back when it had been many years since Superman took the screen. Flyby was even before Returns. Superman was a fresh property to tackle and the comic book landscape was far different. JJ even mentioned the MOS teasers looked like what he had in mind with his film. Superman being done recently might be the biggest deterrent. Even more so than the crowded marketplace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"