Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Mad Love is trolling, I think he/she just wants to tease you and point out the fact that people are whinning about Superman being sidelined, while it's obvious that he will have the pivotal role.

Superman will be the sole and only savior, Batman the great mind, the rest will be decoys sent to fight some cheap parademons

Agreed BH/HHH, no more point in replying. Clearly trying to bait.

Yes indeed, but I've liked it all since day one, despite the fact that BvS was a hideously flawed film technically I really enjoyed the spirit of it. It'll be the same here, I'll probably overlook all flaws in the first viewing and enjoy it immensely and come back down to earth a bit with subsequent viewings.

If they fix some of the issues that BvS had with being a bit scatterbrained but maintain the rest I'll be ecstatic, I really like the universe they've set up - very amped for the trailer this weekend. I hope they've learned their lesson from the Doomsday BvS trailer and don't give up too much, hopefully just a red cape fluttering in the corner of the screen or a flash across the screen announcing the boy scout :)

Your take on the teaser?

I thought the BvS TC was flawed as hell, but then UC redeemed it for me. Most of the technical issues like editing and pacing were fixed for me. Ive been much more hyped for JL since then, as i am a big fan of MOS and BvS.

I loved what I saw today. Aquaman being the badass he deserves, Batman on a f-ing gargoyle doing iconic Batman stuff, I cant wait for the trailer on saturday. I'll probably see the comiccon stuff, but then I'll call it quits. No more for me. It will be hard but ehh. I hope they dont pull a doomsday either, like you said, a flutter of a cape, a sonicboom, quite good :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"