Heroes virtual season?

For me, my hero has a really self contained story in New York City.

If your hero or villain is in another location as another hero and villain, then there needs to be an understanding of how things are going to work. For example- politics.

If you're in an isolated area. Then you're free to come up with the situations the politics goes through... for example an act of mutant terrorism may cause an effect for California, but not an effect for New York. Because it's two different states.

All writers will come together to come up with what presidential political debates or US attacks are taking place that would effect everywhere. If your character is not in the United States and that is a country not being used by any other writer, then you can also come up with top government policies on the emergance of mutant powers for that country.

Any questions?

That is a possibility. BUT not Bush. A fictional president. Perhaps in the PILOT episode we will find out what the president's name of the series is. Since the President will probably be also be an orchestral part of the actual series.

Triligors said:
That is a possibility. BUT not Bush. A fictional president. Perhaps in the PILOT episode we will find out what the president's name of the series is. Since the President will probably be also be an orchestral part of the actual series.

Okay. Cool.

And, just checking...

Here are the characters we've got so far:

"Good"
-John Abraham (Triligors)
-Jeremiah Tremaine (The Squirrel)
-Chris Miller (cmill216)
-Elliot Rhodes (Threshold)

"Evil"
-Ralph Kramden :confused: (Atomicchuck3k)

Yeah. I think with just a couple of more we'll be good to go. Can't remember off head, but how many 'main' characters does the actual show have?

Triligors said:
Yeah. I think with just a couple of more we'll be good to go. Can't remember off head, but how many 'main' characters does the actual show have?

Gotta be at least 7 or 8. But it might be more (I doubt it's less).

Triligors, I forgot to ask: what is John's main power?

cmill216 said:
Okay. Cool.

And, just checking...

Here are the characters we've got so far:

"Good"
-John Abraham (Triligors)
-Jeremiah Tremaine (The Squirrel)
-Chris Miller (cmill216)
-Elliot Rhodes (Threshold)

"Evil"
-Ralph Kramden :confused: (Atomicchuck3k)

Yeah, I got to work on the name. I think I'll give him a underground name to go by like "The Sandman".......Ooooops, forgot about Spidey 3.

Atomicchuck3k said:
Yeah, I got to work on the name. I think I'll give him a underground name to go by like "The Sandman".......Ooooops, forgot about Spidey 3.

Dude, I love the character concept. New name? Much needed. ;)

The Sandman....something like that for an alias. But needs a "Tony Soprano" kinda name.

I think a "Tony Soprano" thing would be to Cliche. Ralph is a more unsuspecting, Kramden was just because I like the Honeymooners. The character is someone that you wouldn't think to look at twice but once you learn who he is the only thing you can think to say is "OH S**T"

Atomicchuck3k said:
I think a "Tony Soprano" thing would be to Cliche. Ralph is a more unsuspecting, Kramden was just because I like the Honeymooners. The character is someone that you wouldn't think to look at twice but once you learn who he is the only thing you can think to say is "OH S**T"

True.

Jeremiah has the potential to be both good and bad. I mean when his powers fully develop he can kill you by draining your.... life.

It is going to be interesting working with him.

I'm gonna own the waters, b****es. Which makes me think: if someone were to control my character's powers, he could literally eradicate the world's water supply....

cmill216 said:
Name: Chris Miller
Power: Hydrokinesis
Background: College freshman trying to find his place in the real world. On his first day of classes he awakes to find himself endowed with the power to control water molecules and manipulate the water around him. He can speed water molecules up to form vapor, or slow them down to form ice, and then use them to his advantage. He becomes a reporter for his university community paper, tackling issues of corruption and crimes in the town, often using his abilities when they are needed the most.
School Activities: Newspaper and Physics Lab Assistant
Father: Chip Miller - Firefighter
Mother: Mary Miller - Schoolteacher

Your character is the Shiznit! I wouldn't change a thing. He sounds like a very powerful individual. Are you going to place limitations on his abilities? Meaning will he be able to control an ocean or be just powerful enough to control a pond? The age will make for interesting drama.

Atomicchuck3k said:
Your character is the Shiznit! I wouldn't change a thing. He sounds like a very powerful individual. Are you going to place limitations on his abilities? Meaning will he be able to control an ocean or be just powerful enough to control a pond? The age will make for interesting drama.

Thanks. :up: :up:

As far as his power goes, he's going to be limited to small "bodies" of water at first as he learns about his abilities. But as he progresses and his emotions start entering into confrontations, he'll become more powerful (and as I hinted at, a "brainwashing" incident could be deadly :eek:)

Honestly, I would love to work with Threshold and his character.

hello, i'm new to the forum been reading for awhile now posting for the first time since this thread intriges me don't know if it's too late to post a character

Name: Alfonso James (AJ) Byrd
Powers: flight & semi-super strength
Height: 6'3
Weight: 210
Mother: Denita Williams, police officer
Father: Henry Bryd, cabbie (missing, presumed dead)
Profession: Student/Basketball player, Georgetown University

Bio: AJ lived in the Gabrini Green projects of Chicago his father went missing when his mother was 8 1/2 months due with him. Denita vowed that she would raise her baby on her own and make him into somebody, his athletic abilites shined at local Carver high school where he was a three star athlete and and earned a basketball schorlship to Georgetown and last year lead the Hoyas to a final four as there starting point guard. unbeknowest to anyone, even AJ's mother, AJ has special powers and moonlights as a guardian to DC's housing projects and ghettos on top of basketball practice and school work. and as he grows older and matures he get's stronger and faster all the time.

Sounds cool.

But we already have a guy with that.

Though we could have two, the characters share differnt personalites.

As long as they don't get redundant.

byrd_man said:
hello, i'm new to the forum been reading for awhile now posting for the first time since this thread intriges me don't know if it's too late to post a character

Powers: flight & semi-super strength

Bio: AJ lived in the Gabrini Green projects of Chicago his father went missing when his mother was 8 1/2 months due with him. Denita vowed that she would raise her baby on her own and make him into somebody, his athletic abilites shined at local Carver high school where he was a three star athlete and and earned a basketball schorlship to Georgetown and last year lead the Hoyas to a final four as there starting point guard. unbeknowest to anyone, even AJ's mother, AJ has special powers and moonlights as a guardian to DC's housing projects and ghettos on top of basketball practice and school work. and as he grows older and matures he get's stronger and faster all the time.

First of all, that is a great character. Wonderful background and with the potential for some great stories.

However, I do agree with The Squrrel, Triligors took the flight thing already, and personally I think you can find an even more unique and interesting power for your character. If you can do that, I think you'll have a winner here. :up:

byrd_man said:

Powers: advanced hand to hand comabt skills & laser vision

changed it a little

That sounds cool. By laser vision do you mean a Cyclops type power?

yeah kinda but he has control over firing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"