The Dark Knight Hongrrreh Dogsss: The Chechen Appreciation Thread

He looked like he was going to cry. He was like a little kid who saw breasts for the first time.
But that's something beautiful, what looked like tears of joy were tears of absolute "Wow, this sucks alot. All that money"

But that's something beautiful, what looked like tears of joy were tears of absolute "Wow, this sucks alot. All that money"
OK then lets put it this way. Saw breasts but they were quickly covered.

If he had survived the movie I'm sure he would've had a change of heart career-wise and became a spokesman for a pet food company. I can imagine the tv commercials now.

"YOUR DOGS ARE HONGRRREH!!!"

If he had survived the movie I'm sure he would've had a change of heart career-wise and became a spokesman for a pet food company. I can imagine the tv commercials now.

"YOUR DOGS ARE HONGRRREH!!!"

brilliant. i'm stoned right now and that made me laugh........alot!!:hehe:

In my mind the Chechen lived.
Same here, he was dragged off by some goons but he's too much of a badass to just get handled like that. He took care of himself once the doors closed and broke free, killing 4 of Joker's goons with his vicious dogs. He's alive and well.

Yea he let his dogs stay with Joker as spies, gavering information and when the time is right he will strike back!!!!

are they any good photos of him? i cant find any....it would be nice to have references in case i decide to draw him.

my personal favorite lesser known character tho is that guy who was with the joker dressed as an honor guard, i forget his name >.>; photos of him in character are impossible to find! i definitely wanna draw that guy tho, i thought his brief appearance was awesome.

are they any good photos of him? i cant find any....it would be nice to have references in case i decide to draw him.

my personal favorite lesser known character tho is that guy who was with the joker dressed as an honor guard, i forget his name >.>; photos of him in character are impossible to find! i definitely wanna draw that guy tho, i thought his brief appearance was awesome.
His name is Schiff, Thomas. He's a paranoid schizophrenic. Former patient at Arkham, just the kind of mind The Joker attractttssss. What do you expect to learn from him?

Schiff? Thomas Schiff. There are no decent pics of The Chechen at the mo, i would love to see you take on him freakzter!

The chechen... What a great guy. The only guy besides Batman, Gordon, and Rachel that interacts with Scarecrow and The Joker! :D

Last edited:
Schiff is in the Wendy's commercials for the new "Double Stack". I only know this because sometime after The Dark Knight came out these commercials were everywhere. Me and my brother were watching Smallville or Supernatural and that Wendy's commercial comes on. I say "Don't I know that guy from something?" Well, later that night I think I was watching a clip of somebody interrogating Schiff tied to a chair and I jumped up and realized it was the "double stack guy". Hope that helps.

:hq:

Well this is THE CHECHEN thread my friend, not the Thomas Schiff thread. :D

He was definitely the camp factor in TDK. As Carmine Falcone and Ken Watanabe were in BB. Loved the hell out of him.

Ritchie Coster (Chechen) was in a recent episode of CSI, the "Art Imitates Life" episode :up: (Ep. 3 of Season 9)

You guys should check it out, there's also a familiar feeling you'll get when you see his character get detained by the police in the library. :oldrazz: It may look familiar.

Joker was obviously planning on killing Maroni with the Chechen.

Its kinda ironic: these guys are both plannin to kill eachother, and Joker screws their plan by wackin them both (while all their cash burns in the background).

What a cruel joke it woulda been- but very fitting for the Joker.

I love the fact that the movie gave minor characters like The Chechen, Lau, Mayor Garcia, and the detectives from MCU a chance to shine. In many ways, these characters were actually (gasp) interesting.

Joker was obviously planning on killing Maroni with the Chechen.

Its kinda ironic: these guys are both plannin to kill eachother, and Joker screws their plan by wackin them both (while all their cash burns in the background).

What a cruel joke it woulda been- but very fitting for the Joker.

And yet, ironically, Maroni thought he was setting both of them up.

I saw a bit of that CSI! I hardly ever watch TV but was channel surfing and thought, who's that guy, I've seen him in something, then realized it was Ritchie Coster.

I <3 the Chechen; I wish there'd been more of him, at least as much of him as Maroni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"