The Dark Knight Hongrrreh Dogsss: The Chechen Appreciation Thread

The Chechen was awesome...He had a soft spot for The Joker...But then he got chopped up...!

I know!

You know I had no idea he was the villain in the Jackie Chan movie The Tuxedo!

Holy crap, when I found that out a while back I was like "Yeah, that was him!"

I want a movie about him. I want to see him speak in a weird russian accent and nobody knows what he is saying but thinks its something profound.

I want a movie about him. I want to see him speak in a weird russian accent and nobody knows what he is saying but thinks its something profound.
We already had that movie, it was called Snatch :oldrazz:

bah but it didn't have Richie Coster.

Also Snatch said Daags not Richies DDDWWAAAGGS

bah but it didn't have Richie Coster.

Also Snatch said Daags not Richies DDDWWAAAGGS
Haha, fair enough.

As long as his character still has the hair and the wardrobe as well I'll sign my name on the list :up:

I think he should be an underground dog fighting competitor in Russia, with Viggo Mortesen as his rival and Michael Buffer as the announcer.

There'd be cameos by Ashy Larry, a famous NFL player currently serving time in prison, Bill O'Reilly, and hopefully Shia LaBeouf if his finger heals up good.

Yeah, I'm sure we can work it into the script.

The Chechen Movie: Hoongray dawgs!

Win. Make it happen.:up:

"Wuh-stup them getting to you?"

"Haff to fix real prob-lem...Bathman."

"My dogs ah hongrehhhhh. shame thess only one of you."

"dey won't work for uh freeeeak."

"how mush you want?"

Good time, definately a great character. Where's my Chechan MM figure?! With hongrehhh dogg crime scene evidence?

Haha they re-named my thread!! Its much better this way!!
"Thass why we brring dogggssss!!!"

We need some picures of The Chechen. I've searched all over the place for them but i keep finding Chechen War stuff. Someone need to do a screencap of his face when Joker burns the money. He looks like hes about to cry or something!!

well did you see how much he was burning???? i would too! lol

We need some picures of The Chechen. I've searched all over the place for them but i keep finding Chechen War stuff. Someone need to do a screencap of his face when Joker burns the money. He looks like hes about to cry or something!!
I've got a bunch of great caps of him, wish I could post them :oldrazz:

Hopefully some photos of at least the mob meeting show up, all we really have is this

1216549809493.jpg

joker-new-167.jpg

I wonder what country the actors originally from

hey, was the Chechen this Jokers Bob? I think he waaas.....
**** , bob used to be my favorite movie joker goon until the chechen came around .

I've got a bunch of great caps of him, wish I could post them :oldrazz:

Hopefully some photos of at least the mob meeting show up, all we really have is this

1216549809493.jpg

joker-new-167.jpg

Nice one JaD:woot: The Chechen is the MAAAAAAANN!!! I suppose we have to wait for the DVD release to have screen-caps? What a bummer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"