The Dark Knight Hongrrreh Dogsss: The Chechen Appreciation Thread

If I had to choose another character to be made into an action figure, screw Jim Gordon, I want my very own Chechen.

They won' worrrk forrr a frrreak!

I like typing his lines with a mix of bad spelling, capitalization and numbers.

I WUNT 2 Heeerrr prupoZITION

Let's all write Chechen origin stories. He was even more mysterious than the Joker.

He first came from Liberty City, there he rose to power with his cousin. He plans on taking Gotham by storm with his greasy hair.

I like typing his lines with a mix of bad spelling, capitalization and numbers.

I WUNT 2 Heeerrr prupoZITION
No it's

Sittdtd....IIII want to hearuh, plop-uh-zishin. :hehe:

The Chechen is actually from Idaho, but suffered a stroke a year and a half ago and now speaks with a vaguely Eastern-European accent. He likes a man in makeup :-)cwink:).

He was definitely one of my favorite characters.

this thread requires that "OMGWTF?!!" look he has when Joker is burning the money.

I do want an action figure of him now. Have it come with some dogs.

I like how The Chechen seems to actually like The Joker....he looks moderately impressed by the magic trick, is the one to hire him (seemingly over Maroni's misgivings), and is even nodding along when The Joker is naming his likes like dynamite and gunpowder. He seems pretty cool with the J-Man right up until the goons start pouring gasoline on the money, and then it's "WTF?!". Sadly, shortly thereafter, The Chechen met his end. As he said himself, his dogs were HUUUUUUUNGGGGRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!

i find my self aimlessly saying that very same thing out loud "my dawgs arrrr hunngraaaayy" lmao.. ppl at work think i have turrets...:woot:

I just find myself leaning on a table with my elbows during meetings and in class :oldrazz:

do u walk around with rottweilers?

Only on the weekend.

I thought it was hilarious when with his accent he calls Batman "Bathman" when he says that the Joker was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"