How do you get a friend laid?

jaguarr said:
Where did you get that picture of Tuki from? :huh:

jag

How could you tell that was Tuki in the costume? You're good. :o

CyberFaust said:
not my native tongue so i realy have a good excuse :word:

and noone wants to grow up, but you can't tell other people to grow up it's STUPID (there, good word) :D

I didn't tell anyone to grow up, nor call them stupid for not doing so. :huh:

USMC said:
I didn't tell anyone to grow up, nor call them stupid for not doing so. :huh:
i am way to lazy to look up the original post today so MY BAD, there all beter

Lackey said:
They never go through with it anyway...f***ing p*ssies.

What, You O.D.'ed on Tylenol?! You drank a few ounces of bleach?! give me a f***ing break, be a man and slit your throat you big cry baby.

LoL And when they slit their wrists the wimps way

rememberkids.jpg

Don't push the guy so hard. Let him go and get his own *****es.

:o:whatever: according to the tag and axe ads, if you spray them on him he will get dozens of girls on him.

Start him out on group dates. Let him get more comfortable that way. :up:

Either that or give him some date rape pills. :dry:

I know you said no ****es, but I think I have a way you could set him up with one and no dignity would be lost on any side:

Tell her to act like she ISN'T a ****e, meet him "by accident" in a bar, and act extremely charmed. Then, do him, all the while acting like this is happening because of his pure charisma.

I think it'd do wonders for his self-esteem, and I'll bet the STD creams wouldn't cost a thing:up:

Did you not see Porky's?

ShadowBoxing said:
He is a virgin at the age of 20 and me and my roomate desperately want to get him laid. I've introduced him to women but he is far too shy and sheepish to really get anywhere with them. No seriously, outside of taking this guy on as a wingman (which hasn't worked, and turns out to hurt me and him more than it helps him), I am fresh out of ideas.

By the way B_f I am NOT going to buy him a Hooker.

He just seems pathologically afraid of women or something, I don't get it...maybe he is love shy or something.

If this friend of your`s is close,then you can ask why is he afraid of women or such.If he has low self esteem,in many other areas,then it might be something else.

You could do what we Europeans do...kidnap her,do what you want to her,then dump her in a ally.You`ll need a van for that,im hearing a lot of young men in the US and UK have this problem...its not something small.

If all else fails...then do a planned RAPE.

SpideyInATree said:
Don't push the guy so hard. Let him go and get his own *****es.
That's the problem; he won't. He really is a home body, and he doesn't drink, smoke or anything of that nature. He is not morally opposed to drinking nor does he have any "Christian values" he, I think, is just intimidated by the lifestyle associated with it.

ShadowBoxing said:
He is a virgin at the age of 20 and me and my roomate desperately want to get him laid. I've introduced him to women but he is far too shy and sheepish to really get anywhere with them. No seriously, outside of taking this guy on as a wingman (which hasn't worked, and turns out to hurt me and him more than it helps him), I am fresh out of ideas.

By the way B_f I am NOT going to buy him a Hooker.

He just seems pathologically afraid of women or something, I don't get it...maybe he is love shy or something.

Get him a little intoxicated, maybe that will help with the shyness? And find a bold woman who's really into him and is willing to take control :up:

Jourmugand said:
You could do what we Europeans do...kidnap her,do what you want to her,then dump her in a ally.You`ll need a van for that,im hearing a lot of young men in the US and UK have this problem...its not something small.

If all else fails...then do a planned RAPE.

This kind of post scares me, because I've seen your posts before, and judging by them...

I honestly don't think this post is a joke:huh:

JLBats said:
This kind of post scares me, because I've seen your posts before, and judging by them...

...it was meant as a joke?:o

JLBats said:

View it as you will.Im hearing a lot of young men who are quite bitter with the fact that they are virgins,and they dont/cant have the time for a relationship with a woman.Some people dont like social lives,or being in clubs.

Wow...some guys really are pigs. I don't mean to quote cruel intentions or anything, but I don't think people should experience the acts of love until they are in love.

Jourmugand said:
View it as you will.Im hearing a lot of young men who are quite bitter with the fact that they are virgins,and they dont/cant have the time for a relationship with a woman.Some people dont like social lives,or being in clubs.

Some people don't like being kidnapped or raped:down:huh:

Jourmugand said:

well there are other ways to meet women that arent in clubs or bars.

fangrl06 said:
Wow...some guys really are pigs. I don't mean to quote cruel intentions or anything, but I don't think people should experience the acts of love until they are in love.

sadly, i agree :o

I don't think people need to be in love at all, but I think they should at least really want to do it.
I think theres too much pressure, at least on young men, to lose their V-plates as quickly as possible so people just hook up with anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"