Never you're.

You're=You are

You mean

YOUR
Seriously. Yow.

Sorry for the grammar scapegoat. Love always:dry:

Kritish said:
You're thread might be vaginaphobic. :(
Steve Guttenberg used to be a sex symbol damnit:cmad: . Nobody remembers how hot neurotic, curly haired romantic comedy actors once were.

ShadowBoxing said:
Steve Guttenberg used to be a sex symbol damnit:cmad: . Not body remembers how hot neurotic, curly haired romantic comedy actors once were.

And nobody should, it is the will of god. Do not question My will :cmad:

Damn it I need to add him to my celeb crush.
I was all about some Guttenburg when I was a young :meow:.

I n.e.v.e.r. thought I'd see him playing a pedophile.

Then, along came the demented mind of a young adult novelist turned showrunner named Rob Thomas, and well... my perception of the Guttenberg will never be the same:dry:

Mahoney, you hardly knew ye, huh?

Police_Academy_film.jpg

My friends never hooked me up. they were greedy bastards. they didn't wanna hear a hear full from there GF's if the date or relationship with there friend and me didn't go well.

So i've given up on them. i'm in the same boat as your friend looking to lose thise virginity thing for good.

JLBats said:
Christ. Christ on a stick.

Not you're.

Never you're.

You're=You are

You mean

YOUR
Seriously. Yow.

Sorry for the grammar scapegoat. Love always:dry:

I'm sorry.:csad:

Ah, I can here the Police Academy theme music now.

Kritish said:
I'm sorry.:csad:

Well, at least you didn't make a lame grammar mistake in response to that, as a "joke":whatever:

"LOL, your angry."

Seriously though, we should hang out more often. Don't lose touch after Armageddon:dry:

JLBats said:
Well, at least you didn't make a lame grammar mistake in response to that, as a "joke":whatever:

"LOL, your angry."

Seriously though, we should hang out more often. Don't lose touch after Armageddon:dry:

I wish tai was on, we could have a wicked good time tag teaming him.

Everyone is who is saying let this guy go do it on his own really have no clue. Have you not read what Shadow has said about this guy? He needs help. If he could do it on his own he would have done it already. Based on what Shadow has said this guy probably won't get laid until after he's 30. I wish I had friends who tried this hard to get me laid. I was always the guy who knew some chick my friends wanted to be introduced to and I'm supposed to be the introvert.

ShadowBoxing said:
He is a virgin at the age of 20 and me and my roomate desperately want to get him laid. I've introduced him to women but he is far too shy and sheepish to really get anywhere with them. No seriously, outside of taking this guy on as a wingman (which hasn't worked, and turns out to hurt me and him more than it helps him), I am fresh out of ideas.

By the way B_f I am NOT going to buy him a Hooker.

He just seems pathologically afraid of women or something, I don't get it...maybe he is love shy or something.

Its up to him then. This is not a case one can help by trying to do something should happen naturally.

zanos said:
Everyone is who is saying let this guy go do it on his own really have no clue. Have you not read what Shadow has said about this guy? He needs help. If he could do it on his own he would have done it already. Based on what Shadow has said this guy probably won't get laid until after he's 30. I wish I had friends who tried this hard to get me laid. I was always the guy who knew some chick my friends wanted to be introduced to and I'm supposed to be the introvert.

How would you solve this? Its not a easy situation but it would take both sides to do something about it.

ShadowBoxing said:
He is a virgin at the age of 20 and me and my roomate desperately want to get him laid. I've introduced him to women but he is far too shy and sheepish to really get anywhere with them. No seriously, outside of taking this guy on as a wingman (which hasn't worked, and turns out to hurt me and him more than it helps him), I am fresh out of ideas.

By the way B_f I am NOT going to buy him a Hooker.

He just seems pathologically afraid of women or something, I don't get it...maybe he is love shy or something.
Question. does your friend wanna get laid?

My friends have always been offering to get me a hooker for the last 5 years. i think i might take them up on there offer now and get it over with. But as long as i got to pick her myself.

COMICBOY said:
Question. does your friend wanna get laid?

Thats a good question to ask but it seem that it was forgetton about. It sucks in these kind of cases to want it yet can't get it.

Caliber said:
Thats a good question to ask but it seem that it was forgetton about. It sucks in these kind of cases to want it yet can't get it.
I really wanted to help.:(

J Alba's Lover said:
Yeah I know tell me about it!

I'm in the same situation as his friend. I want to help because of that.

That's the problem; he won't. He really is a home body, and he doesn't drink, smoke or anything of that nature. He is not morally opposed to drinking nor does he have any "Christian values" he, I think, is just intimidated by the lifestyle associated with it.

I have a friend who is pretty much just like that and he gets his own girls just fine. I guess this guy must be extremely shy. I used to be really shy with girls but eventually I GREW UP and you get over that real quick. Maybe it's just a phase he needs to get through on his own is all.

Hell, I wish I had friends that could hook me up with someone being that there are practically no women in my town.

But my friends don't even know any women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"