How do you want Raimi to reveal Venom?

lordofthenerds said:
I'm assuming then that the black stuff in MJ's poster was just the symbiote itself.

I think he was talking about webbing on the costume.

lordofthenerds said:
I'm assuming then that the black stuff in MJ's poster was just the symbiote itself.

I saw it as more of a metaphor for spider-man and how MJ's caught in peter's evil web

there it looks like he does have weblines but it's when the symbiote just fell of of spider-man.

Spider-Bite said:
there it looks like he does have weblines but it's when the symbiote just fell of of spider-man.
those webs are venoms, they are bigger than spidermans and they are black, of course they are venoms who elses would they be.

to answer this threads stupid question...

just like the trailer...

brock finds peter ripping off the symbiote suit, pieces fall on brock, suit takes over brock, behold...Venom flying into the screen.

HughJackFan420 said:
to answer this threads stupid question...

just like the trailer...

brock finds peter ripping off the symbiote suit, pieces fall on brock, suit takes over brock, behold...Venom flying into the screen.

:woot: :up: VERY GOOD.....
WOULD YOU LIKE A COOKIE?

:sym: Venom should be revealed ONLY during the movie...all that should be shown in the theatrical trailers is Eddie Brock turning INTO Venom...but not the full transformation. In TV trailers, show Spidey like...dodging an attack from Venom, but it's zoomed into Spidey so all you see of Venom is his arm and hand. :woot: I think it'd be goooooood.

fenox said:
:woot: :up: VERY GOOD.....
WOULD YOU LIKE A COOKIE?

choclate chip if you got'em

but the one that really deserves a cookie is the person who made this thread...he's "SPECIAL"

Demonstray said:
:sym: Venom should be revealed ONLY during the movie...all that should be shown in the theatrical trailers is Eddie Brock turning INTO Venom...but not the full transformation. In TV trailers, show Spidey like...dodging an attack from Venom, but it's zoomed into Spidey so all you see of Venom is his arm and hand. :woot: I think it'd be goooooood.

not to burst your bubble but i think we're gettin more Venom than that

Demonstray said:

I actually like that idea.I like it better than my idea :o

It's would a bit of a tease for us people who haven't and want to see Venom while keeping the element of surprise.

I don't think Sony would allow that. they spent a lot of money on venom and they want him to attract audiences more than they want to surprise them.

It would be good to have him in the background of a poster to start with. He could then appear in the trailer with some quickly edited clips that are sufficient to show fans how great he's going to look and to convince general moviegoers that they need to see this film. The money shots should wait until May 07 though.

Sony should have given us a Venom wallpaper a month ago. The teaser should have been just like it was. The theatrical should only show Venom for a second or two at the end of the teaser and not any action involving him. The next teaser after that should show a little venom action but not too much for a teaser trailer. and that teaser trailer should come out about two weeks before the movie's release.

the only thing I want to see of venom until may is that one clip from comic con, nothing could pump me up more, leave the action and the way venom acts until the movie's release

I honestly don't care how he reveals Venom but nowadays movie trailers reveal too much so I try & avoid it as much as I can! I want to be surprised when I see the movie so I can get my money's worth! I want to see the 2nd trailer but I'm concerned about what they might show or not.

Spider-Bite said:
I don't think Sony would allow that. they spent a lot of money on venom and they want him to attract audiences more than they want to surprise them.

my point exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"