How much do you guys think about suicide?

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
I was wondering how much regular people think about suicide (if you guys can be called regular people). Do they think about it at all?

How much does the average person think about suicide, or death in general? Are suicidal thoughts something to be concerned about or what?

I think about suicide all the time.

The suicide of my enemies! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

When I was an angst teen I contemplated it for some stupid reason or another. I don't know if that's what "regular people" do but for me it was a "pops will regret tearing down all of my black light posters when I'm gone" type stupid nonsense thing. Mostly just sulking...but I got over it.

Suicide = permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Never, im too lazy set anything up to kill myself, and im so useless id do it wrong anyway :(:(:(:(

never- i'm petrified of death

Never. I did more when I was a teenager, but still never excessively.

I was wondering how much regular people think about suicide (if you guys can be called regular people). Do they think about it at all?

How much does the average person think about suicide, or death in general? Are suicidal thoughts something to be concerned about or what?

"Regular people"?:huh:

..and to answer you question...No, I don't think about comitting suicide.

Cаrter;11391471 said:
Same. Sometime I feel like ditching everything and moving to some other country.:huh:

I get that feeling alot its odd

I attempted it once. Since I've been on meds, it's rarely occurred to me.

And I don't have it bad at all. I think it's because I'm bored.

I think about it sometimes. Not actually doing it. But it plays on my mind sometimes.

Think about doing it? Never.

I'm happy.

When I was an angst teen I contemplated it for some stupid reason or another. I don't know if that's what "regular people" do but for me it was a "pops will regret tearing down all of my black light posters when I'm gone" type stupid nonsense thing. Mostly just sulking...but I got over it.

Suicide = permanent solution to a temporary problem

Best song quote ever....

To answer the question, it pops into my head on average every few days- usually thinking either "why the hell did I try" or "it would all be so much easier if..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"