How much do you guys think about suicide?

And for the record, I'm 28.

If I wanted to have kids, then that might be a reason to live past 60. Since I lack that desire, I don't see the point of becoming some old fart that drives around the local walmart in those motorized carts buying 3 packs of those marshmallow cookies and refilling about a dozen perscriptions

"Unless you have AIDS".... what?? Plenty of people live perfectly normal lives with AIDS. We have drugs that help them, you know.

Bull crap, the drugs only prolong the suffering and you can never have sex again. You might as well end it right then.

And for the record, I'm 28.

If I wanted to have kids, then that might be a reason to live past 60. Since I lack that desire, I don't see the point of becoming some old fart that drives around the local walmart in those motorized carts buying 3 packs of those marshmallow cookies and refilling about a dozen perscriptions

When you can afford one of those motorized carts, you can supe them up to impress the old gals.

They could have sex with other AIDS carriers :)

Unfortunately, as AIDS progresses, the person gets all purply, gaunt and just horrific looking.

There's only so much purply gauntness, ugliness a person can take before they seek other willing partners.

Barney has aids????????

when did this happen
untitleddz6.png

He may have gone purply, but he hasn't become gaunt.

I'm guessing he doesn't have AIDS, but a severe addiction to Welch's grape juice.

I never think about it....there's too much stuff to do

well, remember that when your 60th birthday is coming up.....

suicide is for quiters.... life is short enough.. and no matter how bad you have it.. there have been thousands of people that have had it worse...

When did I say life was bad? All I said was that I don't see anything beneficial for me after 60

I have no plans for working at Wal-Mart at 60. I'm already thinking about my retirement.

I want to gain immortality by the time Im 60 Kritish.

When did I say life was bad? All I said was that I don't see anything beneficial for me after 60

So...you don't have much of an imagination huh?

I think if I ever made it to old age I'd write a book or two.

You know how old people always ramble on about their lifes and blah blah. I wouldn't want to become one of those old men, so I'd just put it all in a book.

I think if I ever made it to old age I'd write a book or two.

You know how old people always ramble on about their lifes and blah blah. I wouldn't want to become one of those old men, so I'd just put it all in a book.
So....old men ramble on and on about their lives.....who do you think are making all the emo threads here.....:huh: :woot:

I'm so forming a hardcore punk band when I'm 60.

Like I said...not much of an imagination.

Youth is wasted on the young.

I ****ing care.

All I've wanted out of life is a good paying job, a decent car, my own place, and paying off my student loans.

I'm still working on getting a good paying job and paying off my student loans.

I have never wanted to create a cure for cancer or aids, start my own business and turn it into a multimillion dollar corporation, get married and have kids, etc.

I ****ing care.

All I've wanted out of life is a good paying job, a decent car, my own place, and paying off my student loans.

I'm still working on getting a good paying job and paying off my student loans.

I have never wanted to create a cure for cancer or aids, start my own business and turn it into a multimillion dollar corporation, get married and have kids, etc.

Do you know how sad that sounds?

I have no scientific or medical training....but I would LIKE to cure cancer or AIDS....do I think I can do it, no...but I would like to see it done....so I contribute to their causes, I encourage people who have the ability tto go into those research fields....I don't just sit back and say I'm not a doctor so I don't care.

I care about the world....I'm glad you care about getting a good car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"