How much do you guys think about suicide?

I know I'm just a troll with only a hundred or so posts, but seriously in my opinion just having such a bleak outlook on the future is very depressing... and unwise...

Life's too rare a thing to be taken for granted if you ask me. Who the hell knows why we're all here blowing each other up? Who?

I don't. But I might as well enjoy the ride.

pay off your student loan..??? that's one forth of your lifes goal... wow...
I feel like an over achiever, at the age of 23, i've accomplished everything you have set for your life goals....

That's because you were a serious student and he was a not-so-serious student.

He went to some great parties, though.

lol... I spent most of my college time, in class. doing homework.. or working 30 hours a week to pay off college as I went....

now, I make good money, own my own place (not rent), have a nice new truck, married, and have a child on the way..... why would I even think about suicide?

A person always needs something to strive for.

I was on the 4 1/2 year plan, and I don't regret anything from college.

I have an ok job, but I'm always looking for better.

Since I'm single, a one-bedroom apartment is perfect for me. Anything larger would just be a waste of space.

I've never seen a reason for me to get married or have kids

I don't think about killing myself, but I do think about dying. And how it wouldn't really matter. :huh:

it runs through my mind at least once a day... more like a "what would it be like" thought.... granted ..i'm not "normal" right now... but it is what it is.. i would NEVER act out on it

Every single day.

Side note: I'll pay a $100 finder's fee to anyone who can get me a working firearm for no more than $250 before the end of April. Cash on delivery.

:wolverine

Never. It's not an option, I don't care what happens. :down: And if I knew people who were suicidal, I would try to intervene in some way b/c there's no sense in it...and there's usually no recovery from it :o

IMO, suicide is not an option and never should be, unless there are special/somewhat unrealistic circumstances like sacrificing yourself for someone that you love.

Never. Don't like the world that much.

Actually I've never thought about killing myself.

I have, however, thought about killing other people. This thought process occurs daily. :csad:

unfortunately, I have on many occasions... three attempts, all failed fortunately.

I've never thought of it, but thought I'd make my first post in here...

My uncle, after divorcing my aunt 3 years ago, became a pill-popper and an alcoholic. Lost his job at a hospital (head Security Guard), couldn't get another job obviously due to drug-testing policies.

So Thursday night, he called my aunt's cell phone a couple times, calling her a b***h, etc... And Friday morning, he shot himself in the head. And the worst part is that his own mother found his dead body in his house that day at 3PM.

He lost the will to live, didn't even want to live for his 13 year-old daughter.

then clearly, you must not be a "regular person".

And who are you to judge?

Anyway I don't think about suicide even though I did when I was a teenager. Come to think of it, I haven't even been sad in such a long time it's pretty cool.

I've never thought of it, but thought I'd make my first post in here...

My uncle, after divorcing my aunt 3 years ago, became a pill-popper and an alcoholic. Lost his job at a hospital (head Security Guard), couldn't get another job obviously due to drug-testing policies.

So Thursday night, he called my aunt's cell phone a couple times, calling her a b***h, etc... And Friday morning, he shot himself in the head. And the worst part is that his own mother found his dead body in his house that day at 3PM.

He lost the will to live, didn't even want to live for his 13 year-old daughter.
I'm sorry to hear that, fran.

Not a whole lot.

What's the point of it?

Sure I could end it all right now... but then I would never have sex.

And where's the fun in that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"