The Dark Knight how shounld play the boy wonder

I believe that was in "Rebirth: Part II"

I don't even think there is a Beyond Comic. At least not a very long-lived one. Anyway, I'm referring to the TV series.

Oh. Well I don't think I ever saw that episode. And the only thing that pisses me off in Batman Beyond is that he has invisibility so why don't he use it at all times so as to always make a drop on the enemy.

Rebirth was the first episode. Two-parter. Available for purchase as "The Batman Beyond Movie"

It's not invisibility, its "camoflauge mode." It's never explained exactly, but I think the suit changes colors to match what's behind it. Probably uses a lot of sensors, etc. Probably drains power and doesn't work during excessive movement.

They call it camoflauge mode.

It is kinda invisibility, though, isn't it.

UH.................... its invisibility lets both stick with that Ok.

Don't get pissed buddy. Iwas joking. Lets stick with what makes you feel better.

I pride myself on being able to explain stuff that might not make sense:)

I agree on making him into a troubled reck and full of anger and frustration and mostly revenge thing alot.
That MUST be Robin.

How about Mathew Harbour as Robin? he played Christian Bale(Batman himself)'s kid in "Equilbirum",if not him how about David Dorfman(that boy from "The Ring") or Logan Lerman?

Alllriight. Bringin' this thredd back from the dedd. :up:

Back in 2002 I said it should have been Jake Gylenhall but I guess that aint happening

NO ROBIN.

However if you have to have him they got to use Chris O' Donnell. That guy IS ROBIN!

Frankie Muniez for Robin...

Seriously, NO ROBIN AT ALL! Unless they go after 3.

I think Robin could be done well, but not until maybe the 4th or 5th movie... and I think that the perfect person to play Robin is as yet undiscovered. I'd want him to be a 12-13 year old actor who has never really done anything big before, but who has much talent and a surprisingly strong screen presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"