Deadpool & Wolverine Hugh Jackman is back as Wolverine!!!!

Yeeeaahhhh, see, I love me some Huge JackedMan. But it's articles like this that really make me side-eye the whole thing. 8000 a day is not realistic. Pro bodybuilders don't bulk on 8000. And the incredibly rare few that do are juiced out of there minds, and generally not in their 50's at that point...

^depends how you divide it up those calories, that's like either 28 streamed chicken breast... or like 8 double whoppers with a side of fries lol

^depends how you divide it up those calories, that's like either 28 streamed chicken breast... or like 8 double whoppers with a side of fries lol
8 double whoppers lol. Imagine doing that each day.

The article mentions:
“black bass (2,000 calories), Patagonia salmon (2,100 calories), two chicken burgers (around 1,000 calories each) and two grass-fed sirloins (1,100 calories each).”

Mmmmm...Whopper and fries.....:hmr::hmr::hmr:

28 chicken breast.... thats a lot. Even with chicken leg/thigh I don't think I could finish more than 10 in a single day.:astonished:

Chicken flavored cardboard. :( Not a fan of the chicken breast.

Deadpool 3 but how will Hugh Jackman's Wolverine fit in this film unless you use time travel to explain how he's even alive because we all watched him die in Logan

Either he's playing pre-Logan Wolverine or a variant.

It'd be like the Professor we saw in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Yes, Not Wolverine from X-men saga (old and new timeline) but a Wolverine-Variant-Multiverse made in MCU like Xavier in Strange.

I wanted to see main Wolverine 616 first, before including variants

Man... I am really hoping we get some set pics soon. I want to see the costume!

Frankly, I'm getting sick of Multiverse stories and variants. It's becoming a storytelling crutch.

What if they make Hugh Jackman 5'3 in this movie since thats the height of the Wolverine in the comics?

:wolverine:

What if they make Hugh Jackman 5'3 in this movie since thats the height of the Wolverine in the comics?

:wolverine:
I don't know, lol. Making him more true means the others are really the variants, right? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"