Deadpool & Wolverine Hugh Jackman is back as Wolverine!!!!

Astonishing costume!!

Bring it on!!

:wolverine:

And make Hugh Jackman 5'6 short.

Maybe the main 616 Wolverine will be short

Like Reed and Xavier, we'll have variants of MR Fantastic, ProfX and Wolverine before seeing their main countpart from 616

My prediction is that Logan will be replaced by Laura as the main Wolverine (Logan would still appear but all of his history will be off screen and discovered from the perspective of Laura, as she learns about where she came from). That's how I'd handle it, anyway, especially now that we're getting Hugh Jackman's Wolverine in the MCU.

I hope its from another reality. Reality #020 which only features foX characters such as the X-Men, Daredevil, the Fantastic 4, Deadpool and the New Mutants. Surely in the multiverse, that eXists.

If there is a world which X-men (Stewart, Jackman, Marsden, Reynold, Berry..), DD (Affleck, Gerner), F4 (Alba, Evans..) from Fox living together, they wont be the same seen in Fox movies

Same actors : Yes
Same incarnation(version) : No

Given how convoluted the X-Men movies were, its probably best to see Deadppol set in another reality with all the foX actors. But it doesn't mean all the previous foX movies are in the same universe as Deadpool 3. They simply have the same faces in those Marvel roles.

I wonder if Deadpool will be part of MCU multiverse, like Raimi and Webbverse finally set in. They originally dont mean to be part at beginning.
Feige can decide to make DP be part of MCU multiverse instead of Foxverse, and with Cable'device, he can travel throught multiples MCU universes and realities and beyond (non-MCU world):
Fox x-men
Fox DD
Fox F4
Fox F4 reboot
Blade W.Snipes
Our real world (which R.Reynold being killed while reading green lantern's script)

I could see it going either way. NWH went into painstaking detail referencing past events from the Raimi and Webb movies, making it feel like a direct continuation. Meanwhile MoM featured Patrick Stewart's Xavier in a newly invented pizza ball universe that had nothing to do with any past movies (or even "What If", despite also featuring Captain Carter).

I think the "cleanest" path forward would be to simply treat the three Deadpool movies as existing in their own self contained universe. However I would personally have more fun with it if it's established that DP3 takes place in the same universe as DoFP, a couple years after the DoFP ending (timeline matches up perfectly if the current year is the same as in the MCU) and features the X-men in a significant supporting role.

One thing I definite don't want them doing is the "Deadpool Kills the Fox Universe" story that people have been tossing around on Reddit. If you aren't gonna give the Fox movies a proper sendoff then just don't bother featuring them at all. Make a new made up universe where broccoli is orange and carrots are green, or whatever.

Just saw leaked promotional art of Deadpool and Wolverine with the cowl on Twitter. Looked awesome!

Yeah, it's been dang near impossible to completely avoid seeing some of these leaks. The promptional art with the cowl looks fantastic. I can't wait until we see some hi-res photos of Jackman in full costume/cowl, or when we get the trailer. Whichever comes first, I'm down!

Crazy to think I was around 8 when the first X Men came out. Literally grew up watching this guy crush it as Wolverine! It's also sad to think how much time has passed and this is most likely his last time in the role.

But man, can't wait for this!

Blurry or not, this is a great pic! Also seems like Jackman has no sleeves.

I would personally have more fun with it if it's established that DP3 takes place in the same universe as DoFP, a couple years after the DoFP ending (timeline matches up perfectly if the current year is the same as in the MCU) and features the X-men in a significant supporting role.

Impossible. Wolverine in 2023 DOFP has some grey hair
This comic accurate Wolverine is from another universe. He can be the unseen Wolverine in the 2 Deadpool movies, same team than Colossus'Stefan Kapičić
Or from MCU multiverse, from 838 earth or from Beast/Binary earth, or another mcu earth

One thing that's been bugging me... why is the mask accent black when the rest of the suit is blue?

Its always been like that?

And there are black details from that costume.
With most artists the black is highlighted with blue like the rest of the costume. So either it should've been all black or all blue, but there should be some consistency. The small black details in the rest of the costume aren't very significant, whereas the mask being black in contrast to the blue used in the rest of the costume is a little weird.

Not a big deal, it's just a small nitpick I have with the look.

I'd have liked it if they'd used yellow and rust.

With most artists the black is highlighted with blue like the rest of the costume. So either it should've been all black or all blue, but there should be some consistency. The small black details in the rest of the costume aren't very significant, whereas the mask being black in contrast to the blue used in the rest of the costume is a little weird.

Not a big deal, it's just a small nitpick I have with the look.
A simple eXplanation is, who ever designed/drawn those versions, liked the black/yellow combo for the mask, and the mostly blue/yellow combo for the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"