"I am DOOM! What MODS Dare Stand Against Me! - Part 2

If that's Doom done well... then I guess Doom sucks.

Did you even read the posts concerning the cartoon Doom? I, and some others, said that.....COMPARED to Trank's Doom....it was done well. We didn't say it was perfect or great....we said that if you compare it to Trank's version of Doom....it is great.

Ulimate Doom is fully armored to mimic the 616 Doom's armor.
Fant4stic Doom is glowing melted spacesuit with a crash dummy face.

Victor_Van_Damme_(Earth-1610)_from_Miles_Morales_Ultimate_Spider-Man_Vol_1_11_001.jpg

Vs

Doom_Screenshot.jpg

See, your comparison doesn't work because as you say: the Doom you are showing is as you said: fully armored.

However, let us look at how Doom 1st looked:
stuart-immonen-ultimate-fantastic-four-no-12-cover-dr-doom.jpg
tumblr_n0b5sjNouz1szfy48o2_500.png

hooves.jpg
3717d.jpg

Ragged clothing, rusty looking armor. Of course Trank's Doctor Doom would become armored once he conquers Latverial, that much is obvious. Your picture comparison just doesn't make sense since that picture is the latest apperence of Ultimate Doom, where he is the ruler of Latveria and Hydra.

See, your comparison doesn't work because as you say: the Doom you are showing is as you said: fully armored.

However, let us look at how Doom 1st looked:
stuart-immonen-ultimate-fantastic-four-no-12-cover-dr-doom.jpg
tumblr_n0b5sjNouz1szfy48o2_500.png

hooves.jpg
3717d.jpg

Ragged clothing, rusty looking armor. Of course Trank's Doctor Doom would become armored once he conquers Latverial, that much is obvious. Your picture comparison just doesn't make sense since that picture is the latest apperence of Ultimate Doom, where he is the ruler of Latveria and Hydra.

Just like it was obvious that, from the set photos, the dark elf-looking hobo Doom with a trashbag wrapped around him wasn't the finished product and he'd look more complete in the movie or get a proper armour by the end. :o

Of course Trank's Doctor Doom would become armored once he conquers Latverial, that much is obvious. Your picture comparison just doesn't make sense since that picture is the latest apperence of Ultimate Doom, where he is the ruler of Latveria and Hydra.

How in the world is that obvious? This is just another example of you making things up.

How in the world is that obvious? This is just another example of you making things up.

Okay, it's obvious that Josh Trank believes the character of Victor would never want to change his American flag hood into an actual piece of clothing and to change his attire in any shape or form. :huh::loco::huh:

Okay, it's obvious that Josh Trank believes the character of Victor would never want to change his American flag hood into an actual piece of clothing and to change his attire in any shape or form. :huh::loco::huh:

Right, because when I need clothing I obviously go for a big metal suit of armor with a face that happens to look exactly like mine and a big green cloak. Obviously.

So people are still defending this movie by now moving onto the "wait until the sequel" stance, just as I predicted before. :whatever:

We already had "wait until the trailer", "wait until the reviews", "wait until the embargo lifts", "wait until the director's cut" etc.

Doom was going to suddenly turn into a comic accurate Doom in the sequel. That's why he was disintegrated in the first one.

Wait, that sounded a little off somehow...

Doom was going to suddenly turn into a comic accurate Doom in the sequel. That's why he was disintegrated in the first one.

Wait, that sounded a little off somehow...

Doom was going to get more armor to put on his already armor-like skin and an iron mask to put on his already mask-like face with a green cloak and then become a ruler of the country he was supposedly from. Huh? Yeah, not to mention that he outright died.
It's clear as day that Doom was in his final form, if not close. That was their version of Doom in all of his, um... glory.

So people are still defending this movie by now moving onto the "wait until the sequel" stance, just as I predicted before. :whatever:

We already had "wait until the trailer", "wait until the reviews", "wait until the embargo lifts", "wait until the director's cut" etc.

It's hilarious.

Wait there's people thinking there's gonna be a sequel?:lmao:

The biggest mistake these movies make is giving Doom superpowers alongside the FF. Except for his magic and any other mind tricks he's able to absorb with his genius intellect, he doesn't have superpowers. It's an innate part of his character. You wouldn't give Batman superpowers so why Doom? The only reason is to take lazy shortcuts in the storytelling at the expense of proper characterization.

Doom was going to get more armor to put on his already armor-like skin and an iron mask to put on his already mask-like face with a green cloak and then become a ruler of the country he was supposedly from. Huh? Yeah, not to mention that he outright died.
It's clear as day that Doom was in his final form, if not close. That was their version of Doom in all of his, um... glory.

:funny:

The biggest mistake these movies make is giving Doom superpowers alongside the FF. Except for his magic and any other mind tricks he's able to absorb with his genius intellect, he doesn't have superpowers. It's an innate part of his character. You wouldn't give Batman superpowers so why Doom? The only reason is to take lazy shortcuts in the storytelling at the expense of proper characterization.

4070761-yes%2Bsir%2Bd%2Bthis%2Bgif%2Bwas%2Bgolden%2B_483d2e3ead21878f296690ac04d468c4.jpg

You're the lone defender of a universally panned film that has officially colossally failed at the box office - a film you defended for months prior without seeing a single frame despite all the warning signs - and now you're going around making loco emojis at other people? Seriously?

Tell us more about that sweet 80-90% RT score you were going to be celebrating.

The original movie did this as well. It basically boils down to lazy storytelling and shoehorning some kind of arbitrary connection between Doom and the Four, its easy to have him go "i hate what happened to me, its all Richards fault" and tying that with everyone elses origin. Rather than giving Doom his own separate origin.

Ehm, from the way the movie drew Doom...he didnt really care for how he looked.
What makes you think Trank or anybody working on the film, had an actual plan for Dooms character to visualy change?

I might not know much about Doctor Doom or the fantastic four, but i know that there was no way that he would have gotten any kind of armor or anything.

Also if Dooms "plan" would have worked, there would have been nothing left ot rule...earth would have been destroyed...so there would have been no need for any kind of armor or costume change.

While im at it, what is peoples problem with the 2005 Movie version of Doctor Doom...lookwise i think he was not bad.(i dont know too much about Doom or the fantastic four, so im not sure)

It's one thing to blindly defend an awful movie, it's another thing entirely to do so while paying no attention to the thing you're defending.

Ehm, from the way the movie drew Doom...he didnt really care for how he looked.
What makes you think Trank or anybody working on the film, had an actual plan for Dooms character to visualy change?

I might not know much about Doctor Doom or the fantastic four, but i know that there was no way that he would have gotten any kind of armor or anything.

Also if Dooms "plan" would have worked, there would have been nothing left ot rule...earth would have been destroyed...so there would have been no need for any kind of armor or costume change.

While im at it, what is peoples problem with the 2005 Movie version of Doctor Doom...lookwise i think he was not bad.(i dont know too much about Doom or the fantastic four, so im not sure)
1. He's a corrupt business man instead of a ruler of a nation

2. He's cracking jokes and is all around silly once he gets the suit on

3. He suffers from much of the same problems as Domashev in which he is part of the fours journey of getting their powers. Essentially tying his origins to the four

1. He's a corrupt business man instead of a ruler of a nation

2. He's cracking jokes and is all around silly once he gets the suit on

3. He suffers from much of the same problems as Domashev in which he is part of the fours journey of getting their powers. Essentially tying his origins to the four

I meant from his design and look, but still, thanks for telling me the problems character wise.

You're the lone defender of a universally panned film that has officially colossally failed at the box office - a film you defended for months prior without seeing a single frame despite all the warning signs - and now you're going around making loco emojis at other people? Seriously?

Tell us more about that sweet 80-90% RT score you were going to be celebrating.

So are the other defenders of this movie now going to claim that they were against it all along, just like they said all the critics of it would claim they liked it all along when it became a box office smash?

I worry about the fandom when those terrible Spider-man or Avengers cartoons become the standard for the movies.

Funny thing is that crappy F4 films have always been "the standard" at Fox yet you don't seem all that troubled.

Good thing I focus on what actually is going on instead of what likely wont. :sly:

I have a Batman origin story I know Fox will love. Batman and his parents are walking in the same alley as the Joker and his parents. The moms and dads get killed by these evil punks. This drives Batman to grow up to become a superhero, but it also drives the Joker crazy and he becomes a supervillain! But that's not all. You see, the punks weren't human, they were these genetically altered beings call manbats and they bit Bruce so he becomes a living manbat who is on the hunt for justice!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"