Ghost Rider 2 In The Works - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a letter T or Number 7 that pops up when you scroll your mouse over a picture or text...is this a clue?

I don't think so. You can do the same thing on the Elba pic, and it just looks like it is charring the photo.

gr2_animated_gif_4.gif

Brian Taylor and Mark Neveldine should tell those BNAT critics to "eat bullets".

Last edited:
So they don't have much competition in February....that's an advantage.
Star Wars: TPM in 3-D
Yeah, its a suck film but the SW loonies will show up and I've no doubt some modest percentage of those would check out GR:SOV otherwise.

I can't wait for this film, it's my second most anticipated film of the new year.
If it's budget is indeed in that $50-60m range this very well could do enough to earn a third entry.

I do think we saw a large money shot with that Hellfire Strip Mining machine in the trailer. That's got to be part of the finale. I'm pumped for it. It's getting love at Box Office Theory in the "Winner of the Month" thread. I still think SW wins February though sadly.

I can't wait for this film, it's my second most anticipated film of the new year.
If it's budget is indeed in that $50-60m range this very well could do enough to earn a third entry.

It's my second most anticipated film of 2012 as well, right behind the Avengers. :woot:

I have a feeling the strip mining equipment used will actually take place in the middle :).

Just me though

Yeah, I have that same feeling.

And the reason I say this, is because I'm pretty sure Johnny Blaze finds a way to bring out Ghost Rider during the day and the climax will take place during the day

Given that the trailer has several scenes in broad daylight, that's a safe bet.

Given that the trailer has several scenes in broad daylight, that's a safe bet.

Yes!! Exactly. So far, I'm more pumped for this, Avengers and Prometheus than I am for The Dark Knight Rises :)

Same here and not because I don't think TDKR is going to be a good film, I just think Ghost Rider: SOV and The Avengers are going to have more excitement.

Same here and not because I don't think TDKR is going to be a good film, I just think Ghost Rider: SOV and The Avengers are going to have more excitement.

I feel the same way. Nothing in the latest Batman trailer has my blood pumping. I'll still see it. I am looking forward to it.

But I have a feeling I'm not going to see a lot of Batman in a Batman movie.

From the look of things, I know I'll see a lot of GR, Iron Man, Thor, etc...

As long as we see more GR than Nick Cage...

I wish that this movie was not seemingly made by two Red-necks ... peeing? Really?!? ... once again a great Marvel character is being treated as a classless chump! sheesh. And yes. Less Cage, more GR!

The peeing is a favorite among the general audience, it seems like comic book fans are the only ones that hate it.

I wish that this movie was not seemingly made by two Red-necks ... peeing? Really?!? ... once again a great Marvel character is being treated as a classless chump! sheesh. And yes. Less Cage, more GR!

Red necks eh? Yeah....get the fudge out. :o

Nice to see the TV spots starting early enough to raise awareness among the general populace. Let's hope that translates into a nice opening.
I think nice is anything over $25m

My expectations for this is so low. I've purposely stayed away from everthing that has to do with this mocie so that I can be pleasantly surprised. Not expecting much with the people involved though.

Nice to see the TV spots starting early enough to raise awareness among the general populace. Let's hope that translates into a nice opening.
I think nice is anything over $25m

Yeah 25m would be pretty nice, I think it's going to do over 30 million though.

Yeah 25m would be pretty nice, I think it's going to do over 30 million though.
For opening weekend? Domestically? Definitely not. Nick Cage isn't a draw and Ghost Rider isn't either after the last one. It'll be going on the looks of the commercials and trailers alone. I'd expect something around 10-15 million.

For opening weekend? Domestically? Definitely not. Nick Cage isn't a draw and Ghost Rider isn't either after the last one. It'll be going on the looks of the commercials and trailers alone. I'd expect something around 10-15 million.

OK, you'll see

I believe he's right. This movie is going to fail. It has nothing going for it. And the reviews all say it's pretty bad.

I even think 10 mil might be too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"