World I designed my own original spiderman suit

B

BATMANSPIDEYBOB

yup thats righ i drew it down on paper, im going to make it on photoshop next, i cant get it made :( :( big let down, unless someone from here can do it lol
well here are the sketches, the webbing i have done is just silver pen, i think it looks kinda 3d on the paper lol,
i havent finished the webs, but it will look all the same....
by the way, anyone want a spidey suit drawn down, send me an email at

[email protected]

or just post what you want it to look like here, im kinda good at that sorta stuff,..

I hope you guys like them, as i said before if you want me to draw you one, feel free..
BATMAN SPIDEY BOB

Hmm, interesting. Looks like a retro mix between the classic and ben reilly spiderman suits.

Is there going to be color? or is the color scheme just B&W.

That's an interesting style... good job.

well i was thinking b&w, im going to do many more as well, ill do this in colour next, but what colour?
by the way, im 15, adnd doing gcse in art.

yes im british, gcse are like big exams before we leave school, anyway please comment on the picture not me...........
BoB

Its Rlly nice but i dont like the fact that thw webbing around his waist has move donwwards around his @sS,it reminds me of my girlfriends bathing suit..

BATMANSPIDEYBOB said:
yes im british, gcse are like big exams before we leave school, anyway please comment on the picture not me...........
BoB

Actually, I was just going to point out that you traced the pose and the figure itself from the annual that came out a couple of years ago in the U.K. and then altered the costume. I didnt want you to take credit for anything other than the stylization of the suit which is, in fact, mediocre at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"