I think this deserves its own thread...Josh Trank denounces Fantastic Four - Part 1

How long were those interviews? Did they take up the whole podcast or did Kevin split it into ten minute chunks or something?

How long were those interviews? Did they take up the whole podcast or did Kevin split it into ten minute chunks or something?

The old me would reply with ''Look it up you lazy bastah'', but the kinda new me says about an hour each.

On the new Batman on Fatman, KS said part 4 was indeed going to be post F4. Trank had a good humor about it via email, but for obvious reasons was not going to be able to do it.
God was that tweet idiotic. He could have moved pass the Fantastic Embarrassment much easier if he hadn't tweeted.

That "it would've gotten great reviews" line was the most delusional and arrogant thing in that whole tweet. What a jackass.

That "it would've gotten great reviews" line was the most delusional and arrogant thing in that whole tweet. What a jackass.

And if, by some chance, his director's cut were released as a DVD/BR and it got equally terrible reviews, then what's he going to say in that case?

On the new Batman on Fatman, KS said part 4 was indeed going to be post F4. Trank had a good humor about it via email, but for obvious reasons was not going to be able to do it.

Well, his response to Smith's email certainly made me laugh.

Well, it was "better than 99 percent of the comic-book movies ever made.":sly:

MT-I-dont-think-so_zpsigde9tmw.gif

What tweet are y'all talking about?

What tweet are y'all talking about?

@joshuatrank
"A year ago I had a fantastic version of this. And it would've recieved great reviews. You’ll probably never see it. That’s reality though."

Posted by Trank on the day the film came out, and taken down hours later for obvious reasons.

@joshuatrank
"A year ago I had a fantastic version of this. And it would've recieved great reviews. You’ll probably never see it. That’s reality though."

Posted by Trank on the day the film came out, and taken down hours later for obvious reasons.

Taken down minutes later. The damage was done, though.

What was it?:woot:

Smith told him that he understood if he didn't want to do the interview.Trank joked that if he decides to do it eventually, maybe they can pretend that none of this F4 drama happened, things turned out fine, and he was still doing the Star Wars solo film. :lmao:

So, if he can joke like that, I assume he's doing ok.

So Trank actually does wish he were doing the Star Wars solo film and not that he decided to pull out of it for personal reasons to do a smaller project. As if he wouldn't want to still be doing that of all films.

Yeah, that definitely implies he really was canned from Star Wars due to the FF fiasco.

Smith told him that he understood if he didn't want to do the interview.Trank joked that if he decides to do it eventually, maybe they can pretend that none of this F4 drama happened, things turned out fine, and he was still doing the Star Wars solo film. :lmao:

So, if he can joke like that, I assume he's doing ok.

Yeah he's young and life's not over, the internet just loves drama.

Yeah, that definitely implies he really was canned from Star Wars due to the FF fiasco.
Of course he was fired, nobody except Fox-stans and naive people believe that he quit.

Oh, I know. Just pointing out that this was a pseudo admission from Trank himself.

Poor Paradox, though. He was so convinced Trank quit when he found out which character's solo he had signed on to do.

Oh, I know. Just pointing out that this was a pseudo admission from Trank himself.

Poor Paradox, though. He was so convinced Trank quit when he found out which character's solo he had signed on to do.
Paradox has a total facepalm worthy opinion, I'm sorry but he does. There were no character surprises, Trank was fired for, frankly, acting like an unprofessional dukee. I think we all have our dukeey moments but try not to let that **** effect your job.

I know you know all of this but some people are in a fantasy state that I am trying to break them out of.

PR spin, just like all the PR spin that the LA Times took part in for Fan4stic before the movie came out.

I haven't read the LA Times in ages , what exactly did they do?

You'd think many people would kill to direct a Boba Fett movie.

I haven't read the LA Times in ages , what exactly did they do?

They ran a BS interview with Kinberg and Trank in which they deny the validity of various rumors. Many of the rumors have since been proven accurate.

That's the interview where Trank talked more about his high school manboobs than the actual movie he directed, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"