The Dark Knight Rises Ideas For Incorporating Characters Into the Nolanverse

what is with everyone wanting to weld his mask to his face? i think either kep it removalbe and if you want him to be unable to be roman again, scar his mentaly unstable ash

True, but if you have ever seen the man in the iron mask, you would know what not having a real face does to your sanity.

Two face already has a scarred face, and mangled face.

If you weld something around your skull, you can no longer safely get it off, if your try your will recieve extreme damage.

Last edited:
i saw the movie a long time ago, my brother read the book, so maybe that might work. lookin at it that way

True, but if you have ever seen the man in the iron mask, your would know what not having a real face does to your sanity.

Two face already has a scarred face, and mangled face.

If you weld something around your skull, you can no longer safely get it off, if your try your will recieve extreme damage.

I love that idea. Really has that chilling image that Black Mask represents.

My idea for Blackmask.

Roman Sionis is the nephew of Sal Maroni. He is very narcissistic and arrogant. With Maroni in a wheelchair, Sionis takes over the running of what's left of the mob. He wears a hideous black mask as he believes it makes him look threatening. Sionis runs his own company, inherited from his deceased parents ("Cause of parents death? Got in my way"), however, the company is failing due to Sionis spending the profits on a frivolous and hedonistic lifestyle. Sionis starts throwing his weight around within the mob. However, when Sionis tries to screw over the wrong people, they play a prank on Sionis by welding the mask to his held so that he can not remove it without damaging his face. Forced to keep the mask on, Sionis becomes sadistically insane.

My idea for Blackmask.

Roman Sionis is the nephew of Sal Maroni. He is very narcissistic and arrogant. With Maroni in a wheelchair, Sionis takes over the running of what's left of the mob. He wears a hideous black mask as he believes it makes him look threatening. Sionis runs his own company, inherited from his deceased parents ("Cause of parents death? Got in my way"), however, the company is failing due to Sionis spending the profits on a frivolous and hedonistic lifestyle. Sionis starts throwing his weight around within the mob. However, when Sionis tries to screw over the wrong people, they play a prank on Sionis by welding the mask to his held so that he can not remove it without damaging his face. Forced to keep the mask on, Sionis becomes sadistically insane.

I like that too. I like that how Sionis is related to Maroni,nice touch.

^ A lot of corny ideas there. He's trying way too hard to makes these characters "realistic".

Clayface for example. He was on track with the master of disguise portrayal. After all, that was his original characterization. Then he went off the deep end with some wacky science fiction.

Its the same way with a lot of those characters. Too much emphasis on their origins. Its clear Nolan doesn't care about that when it comes to his villains.

The one idea I did like of his though was his Riddler and Penguin story arc. That I could live with.

^ A lot of corny ideas there. He's trying way too hard to makes these characters "realistic".

Clayface for example. He was on track with the master of disguise portrayal. After all, that was his original characterization. Then he went off the deep end with some wacky science fiction.

Its the same way with a lot of those characters. Too much emphasis on their origins. Its clear Nolan doesn't care about that when it comes to his villains.

The one idea I did like of his though was his Riddler and Penguin story arc. That I could live with.

Corny, maybe. The point is that with just a little imagination, it can be done.

The way I would incoporate Harvey Bullock would be as a Federal Agent,assigned to work with Gordon in order to catch Batman. Bullock would indeed be a bit corrupt (but with good intentions),and of course be an alcoholic, as the pressure of stopping Batman mounts. Him and Gordon dont get on well,and Bullock feels Gordon is trying to defend Batman,which is suspicious.

During the course. Bullock is at his tether when Edward Nashton announces that Batman and Gordon are still working together. Now with the Mayor secretly in on the Harvey Dent coverup,questioning Gordon is a no go. So Bullock, hell bent on uncovering the truth,falls into Edwards trick,and releases him to find and capture Batman...but Riddler had no intention of helping him,and sets up challenges for the Dark Knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"