The Dark Knight Rises If there is going to be a third movie

Why the ending of the Dark Knight would be a hell of a conclusion to Nolan's Batman films, it also begs for one final film for the story of Bruce Wayne/Batman...or so with Batman.

He needs to be seen as a hero...needs to be redeemed...and needs to feel and accept his fate, not only for himself but the people of Gotham...even if it's relucantly.

There needs to be a third movie. Batman needs to redeem himself in the eyes of the citizens of Gotham. Plus if Nolan uses the Riddler I'm all for it.

People are acting like WB will look at TDK and say "oh, it was a nice ending...let's stop there". We'll be getting a lot more Batman movies - with or without Nolan. All we can do is pray that they keep talented people involved.

Are people on crack or have they never read a Batman comic. Batman is a shadow and outcast he is never praised by the public. So how could he redeem himself?

3rd movies are murky waters. Lets face facts here, there has never been a great 3rd movie. I thought X3 was alright, nothing special, but everyone tended to hate it. Spider-Man 3 had its moments, but overall I didnt particularly care for it. Batman Forever was fun IMO, but not good. Supermam III, I never saw. Blade 3...I've heard enough to avoid watching.

Hopefully, if anyone can stop the terrible-ness of the "third movie," its Nolan.

I think he could but it would be very hard to top what they have done with the Dark Knight . It wouldnt have the same type of buzz because Heath is gone but It would certainly leave alot of fans satisfied to see Nolan back .

the ending of the dark knight reminded me alot of the Mask of the Phantasm movie, were all the cops were after batman becuz they thought he was a killer, so i think the third movie has alot of potential to be good.

Batman 3 needs to be about redemption. Bruce rebuilding everything. Wayne Manor, The Batcave, his love life (Selina Kyle), and Batman's reputation. The cops vs. Batman as he works to take down someone with a much better rep, the philanthropic businessman Roman Sionis, who happens to be an evil mafia-type leader. I also wouldn't be shocked to see Dr. Harleen Quinzell treating a certain disturbed patient at Arkham..

Are people on crack or have they never read a Batman comic. Batman is a shadow and outcast he is never praised by the public. So how could he redeem himself?

He's not public enemy no1, though. He's not considered a cop killer etc etc. People reluctantly see him as a hero and the police's official line is to capture him, true, but the way TDK ends, his image is much much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"