No Way Home "I'm not a bad person, I just have bad luck" - The Sandman Thread

Green Goblin

Crawling on walls
Reaction score
Slowly making a thread for each villain. For Sandman it's safe to say he'll be the character who's design will be changed the least.

One question, how will they make him a villain again after his arc in Spidey 3?

I'm guessing Goblin could manipulate him in order not to hurt his daughter or something. Similar to that deleted Spider-Man 3 scene where Eddie uses an alternate way to bargain with Marko.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Goblin could manipulate him in order not to hurt his daughter or something. Similar to that deleted Spider-Man 3 scene where Eddie uses an alternate way to bargain with Marko.
Not sure if that would work, his daughter would be from an alternate earth. They can't cross-universes as they will face a bad "fate" for some reason, so I don't see that working out.

Maybe he was a daughter in the MCU continuity?

He was a daughter? He's his daughters daughter? Wtf even does that mean?

Lml. Jokes aside. This character man. Do hope we get to see Sandman in action again. While I can picture how everyone else comes into this story. Sandman does raise questions. They'll have to almost completely retcon his story. If not ignore it entirely for sale of less confusion.

He was a daughter? He's his daughters daughter? Wtf even does that mean?

Lml. Jokes aside. This character man. Do hope we get to see Sandman in action again. While I can picture how everyone else comes into this story. Sandman does raise questions. They'll have to almost completely retcon his story. If not ignore it entirely for sale of less confusion.
Typo my man, go easy on the dude.

Oopps, you were aware of that and made it clear that you did.

If there's any kind of redesign of Sandman's costume, I hope it's just that he has a long sleeved stripey green top instead of just a stripey green T-shirt.

They'll just make the black stripes green and the green stripes black.

They could just give him a Green and Black costume of sorts. Maybe like a PowerShot that lets him better control his powers. Perhaps control sand from further distances rather than just within his sight.

They better not give him vertical stripes this time or he'll look like a rugby player.

Hope they let him form more creative weapons than giant hands and hammers.

Dude can infinitely clone his body, create legions of arms, walls and even projectiles, he was Carnage before Carnage tbh. That shifting hands into weapons thing was his schtick.

Maybe this sandman will be a disgruntled Stark employee who never got to spend enough time with his sick daughter :whatever:

Maybe this sandman will be a disgruntled Stark employee who never got to spend enough time with his sick daughter :whatever:

That will likely be the case. And Rhino will be a Stark employee whose armour designs didn't quite come up to scratch and also continued to manufacture dangerous weapons.

From the earlier trailer description, apparently you can see him
raising a sand wall to stop Electro's lightning.

With the poor quality of the leaked trailer, it's hard to tell anything apart.

So is
Thomas Haden Church back as Flint Marko
?

From the earlier trailer description, apparently you can see him
raising a sand wall to stop Electro's lightning.

With the poor quality of the leaked trailer, it's hard to tell anything apart.

That raises the possibility that
Sandman is more or less pressured and/or blackmailed into joining the S6 and ends up allying with the Spider-Men at the end. He could be trying to prevent Electro from killing them

Which would still be in-character for him, not to mention kinda re-using a scrapped SM3 idea where Eddie coerces Marko into helping him by threatening his daughter's life.

TBH im starting to wonder whether Lizard, Rhino and Sandman are gonna be purely CGI characters. i mean so far there is alot of Electro, Doc Ock and Goblin stuff getting out. but the other 3 seem to be more easily hidden. and i wonder whether thats because they are just gonna be CGI characters.

TBH im starting to wonder whether Lizard, Rhino and Sandman are gonna be purely CGI characters. i mean so far there is alot of Electro, Doc Ock and Goblin stuff getting out. but the other 3 seem to be more easily hidden. and i wonder whether thats because they are just gonna be CGI characters.

Marvel and Sony still have plenty of time to do insert shots with the actors before December.

Also no legit pics of Tobey and Andrew have leaked yet, so it doesn't make it a certainty that those characters will be CGI.

Sorry for the bump, but here's a clearer shot of Sandman protecting Peter from Electro's lightning with a sand wall.

sandman.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"