I'm Reading Your Stuff: General News and Discussion Thread

What song is playing at the club? wrong answers only. :o

3b1c163dc33be7a44c3eb2c4260b93dadc4394fb.gifv

12c90c1ac59d8a0e807cd28b644becc3b184e9f5.gifv

This is shot like they might not have even been on set together, but I’m going to tell myself that Rob made a good enough impression on Cruise that he’d be game for Part II.

He can be Hugo Strange. Lure him in with the promise of exposing the evils of modern psychotherapy.

That’s actually not half bad, casting Cruise in a villain role. Could definitely fit in that category of rogues—Hugo Strange, Deacon Blackfire, Jeremiah Arkham. I kind of like him for Blackfire.

It’s kind of wild Cruise never popped up in a superhero film (or headlined his own) but I guess that was probably intentional on his part. I can’t picture him being in the MCU tbh even though he’s been my fancast for Corsair forever. Just doesn’t seem to be the type of moviemaking he’s into

That’s actually not half bad, casting Cruise in a villain role. Could definitely fit in that category of rogues—Hugo Strange, Deacon Blackfire, Jeremiah Arkham. I kind of like him for Blackfire.
Blackfire is a good call too, although I wonder if TDKR more or less covered The Cult effectively enough that Reeves would ever venture into that territory.

But I mean…

That’s two wives getting involved with Batman on your time, Cruise. Quit playing games and fight the man. :o

Pass. Not only do I not see Cruise in this trilogy, I also don’t believe it would spend too much time on Arkham anyway. Though, if they want to add cameos, I say have Zsasz, Pyg and Ventriloquist to fill out the other cells in Arkham.

Since this is a detective crime noir with horror elements, I think The Terrible Trio and Great White Shark would fit a lot better than Strange and Blackfire. The Terrible Trio would be great for Batman to beat the snot out of in an opening. It would be a cool surprise if GWS is already in the Penguin series though.

I remember that deacon blackfire suggestion in the Nolan days. I just don't see it but who knows. It would be great if Reeves teased something. It's actually incredible that Reeves more or less disappears so no one can even ask him about the script.

That said, we do have the penguin coming out so it will be interesting if some news and rumors begin to appear around the air date of the show in order to get some interest in it.

I take it we don't have a definitive premier date for the penguin either?

I remember that deacon blackfire suggestion in the Nolan days. I just don't see it but who knows. It would be great if Reeves teased something. It's actually incredible that Reeves more or less disappears so no one can even ask him about the script.

That said, we do have the penguin coming out so it will be interesting if some news and rumors begin to appear around the air date of the show in order to get some interest in it.

I take it we don't have a definitive premier date for the penguin either?
i think it's right after HOTD. so late august/september or early Q4

Blackfire would be a great, especially if Reeves wanted a mystery story centered around a cult/secret society (which, for the record, I desperately want).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"