• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Reading Your Stuff: General News and Discussion Thread

Feb deadline for the script could still be true. It's February lol

i didn't see the news until now and i checked the Vanity Fair article and there's nothing there. but.... it was there. they deleted this.

in the initial version of the article -> when asked about Joker in The Batman: Part II, Barry said "At this point, it’s turning into the worst kept secret."

they ****ed up lol

Last edited:
As if he wasn't going to be in it at some compacity.

bh187-jim-carrey.gif

Also, possible Wayne hair alert...

...he's always wearing hats when running errands.

i didn't see the news until now and i checked the Vanity Fair article and there's nothing there. but.... it was there. they deleted this.

(regarding Barry as Joker in Matt Reeves’ “The Batman: Part II) he said "At this point, it’s turning into the worst kept secret."

they ****ed up lol

Wait what?

what do you mean?

there is no mention of the batman part II in the article. but there was when it published first

I was confused by this part of your post.

(regarding Barry as Joker in Matt Reeves’ “The Batman: Part II) he said "At this point, it’s turning into the worst kept secret."

The Vanity Fair interview was hardly a confirmation. Not saying Keoghan's not showing up, but people are jumping the gun on this methinks.

Delicious.
tenor.gif

i'd be inclined to agree BUT "the worst kept secret" quote and then it being removed makes me think they just ****ed up and confirmed it
It's a shame nobody was able to screenshot that. I didn't catch it.

It would legitimately blow my mind if Barry wasn’t a massive role in Part II. I even think people underestimate the chances of him being the big bad.

I'm starting to get really worried, Zaslav didn't even mention The Batman II on today's call, the film that supposedly will start filming in the summer.

Zaslav spent a lot of time talking about James Gunn, Peter Safran and the DCU. Zero mention of The Batman 2.

Hmmmmm…

I am assuming this was the investors call, if so it makes sense. He is talking about the outlook of the company and the DCU is something that could point to growth. Talking about the batman right now wouldn't make sense as it's not part of the larger plan. In fact, I would be questioning why this batman iteration isn't part of the universe (taking off your fan hat and putting on your business one).

I am assuming this was the investors call, if so it makes sense. He is talking about the outlook of the company and the DCU is something that could point to growth. Talking about the batman right now wouldn't make sense as it's not part of the larger plan. In fact, I would be questioning why this batman iteration isn't part of the universe (taking off your fan hat and putting on your business one).
Idk, this is presumably one of their big movies for next year, a sequel to one of the studio's biggest recent hits and will supposedly start filming in the summer, it's weird that it's not even mentioned, Zaslav even mentions the Supergirl WOT movie that will theoretically come after The Batman II, so it's definitely concerning.

It is extremely curious that this didn't even get a namedrop. Even in passing.

I don’t have the energy for self-inflicted panic, so instead…

Matt, pay this man in Gordita Crunches, I beg of you.

Was Joker 2 mentioned at all? If not then I'd be inclined to think that he chose to highlight the DCU specifically, as opposed to the Elseworlds products. And if he did it then my brain might start spiraling with conspiracy theories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"