Iron Fist Iron Fist General Discussion Thread - Part 4

I'll believe it when I see it, tbh. And even then, will it be a proper one?

Does that mean we get 4 Netflix shows this year?

They'd be stupid not to give Danny a costume at this point when its all the fans have been screaming at them to do since IF season 1. That said...I'll believe it when i see it, too. They seem to be reveling in trolling the fans these days so who knows.

Does that mean we get 4 Netflix shows this year?

I wanna believe this means DDS3 is out in early 2019 though it is possible that say IF S3 drops in September and DD s3 drops around Christmas. That'd rock!

What's even the point of him getting a costume anymore? He goes around and fights without a mask and shows off his powers. He doesn't really seem to care who knows who he is and what he's capable of.

Most of the enemies he's fought so far already knew who he was, so the mask was superfluous. One hopes that can change in the future. But, even if it doesn't, the idea that he embraces the role of the Immortal Iron Fist - costume and all - is symbolically important.

Most of the enemies he's fought so far already knew who he was, so the mask was superfluous. One hopes that can change in the future. But, even if it doesn't, the idea that he embraces the role of the Immortal Iron Fist - costume and all - is symbolically important.

Completely agree. The way season one was written there's no reason for him to wear a mask. Whether you think that direction was correct or not is a separate matter since it's already done. But after Defenders with the Hand destroyed and Danny, being inspired by Matt, taking on an actual vigilante role there's no reason not to. I hope He gets it by episode 5 at the latest, have a little build up for it but they'll need to establish the costume as new norm pretty early on.

If we get Iron Fist and Daredevil this year, that would be awesome, but it leaves it a bit empty for next year, as only Punisher will be screening next year.

Not true. Jessica Jones season 3 was already given the go ahead, so we could get that late next year realistically.

Not true. Jessica Jones season 3 was already given the go ahead, so we could get that late next year realistically.

Oh yes. Forgot about JJ S3. Thanks for the correction.
Daredevil S3 will probably screen early next year making it 3 shows a year. Or some such.

PS. And i agree with your signature. I liked Spider-man 3.

why again did the producers say No to the Mask/costume in season 1?

They should be working on a Blade or Moon Knight for late 2019. Folks wanna see this and there is space on the lineup before they dropped season 3 of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

I doubt Marvel will green light new shows for Netflix. Prob will stick to the ones they already have and produce anything new for Disney streaming.

why again did the producers say No to the Mask/costume in season 1?
It didn't fit into the story they wanted to tell, there's no reason in season one as it was written for the mask to be included and were opting for a slow burn for it.
They should be working on a Blade or Moon Knight for late 2019. Folks wanna see this and there is space on the lineup before they dropped season 3 of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

I doubt Marvel will green light new shows for Netflix. Prob will stick to the ones they already have and produce anything new for Disney streaming.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, if the Disney streaming feels the show doesn't fit their platform Netflix would probably be good to go. But I doubt Netflix is interested in more superhero shows specially since they already have five that they seem to be ramping up production in. If they want a new show they'd probably would want something different to offer subscribers.

Besides Marvel Studios have said there have been talks about Moon Knight so if those are serious they get first dibs anyway. Blade is currently a pretty dead franchise plus vampires have been kind of played out in the media, so I don't see anyone in the business really pushing for it.

Not anymore. He has no care or use for a costume at this point anymore.

Danny and Colleen were excellent in season 2 of Luke Cage. Danny (dare I say it) seemed charismatic.

Funny how Iron Fist is more like Iron Fist in any show other than Iron Fist.

Coker did a better job with the Danny rand character in one episode than Scott buck did in 13.

Let Coker do Iron Fist Season 2 or the Heroes for Hire show ;)

Funny how Iron Fist is more like Iron Fist in any show other than Iron Fist.

Agreed. It's like the writers of IF intentionally screw him while others have to undo that (with just 1 episode).

Let Coker do Iron Fist Season 2 or the Heroes for Hire show ;)

I suspect we will see this by end of 2020. Probably won't see a 3rd season of IF, but a Heroes for Hire. Let Luke Cage get his 3rd season and segue that into HfH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"