Iron Fist Iron Fist General Discussion Thread - Part 4

I want to see Black Lotus turn up and feud with Colleen. Perhaps they could take a page out of the comics and reveal both their mothers were members of the Hand's all female elite strike team the Nail.

The Iron Fist season 2 wrap party took place a couple days ago.

I am thinking this will be our March-ish 2019 Netflix show. We know we got Punisher season 2 likely coming next year, also. I wonder if there will be a 3rd Netflix show in 2019? I guess JJ season 3 could hypothetically come next year since it was announced as our November-ish show, but it would have to start shooting this year to make that type of deadline.

I am thinking this will be our March-ish 2019 Netflix show. We know we got Punisher season 2 likely coming next year, also. I wonder if there will be a 3rd Netflix show in 2019? I guess JJ season 3 could hypothetically come next year since it was announced as our November-ish show, but it would have to start shooting this year to make that type of deadline.

Exactly. So, we should see Punisher season 2 sometime in summer 2019 which leaves Fall 2019. I wanna say we probably get a new type of series. Maybe Moon Knight or Blade. But those shows would need to be announced over the next few months and start production by year's end.

I kinda feel JJS3 in Fall 2019 might be too quick a release. (though Luke Cage season 2 will have had a 20month interval and DD S2 having 11months).

Exactly. So, we should see Punisher season 2 sometime in summer 2019 which leaves Fall 2019. I wanna say we probably get a new type of series. Maybe Moon Knight or Blade. But those shows would need to be announced over the next few months and start production by year's end.

I kinda feel JJS3 in Fall 2019 might be too quick a release. (though Luke Cage season 2 will have had a 20month interval and DD S2 having 11months).

I'm guessing that if they're doing three or four month intervals, Daredevil season 3 will come out in September/October 2018, Iron Fist season 2 will come out in December 2018/January 2019, The Punisher season 2 will come out in March/April 2019, and so on.

I'm guessing that if they're doing three or four month intervals, Daredevil season 3 will come out in September/October 2018, Iron Fist season 2 will come out in December 2018/January 2019, The Punisher season 2 will come out in March/April 2019, and so on.

I don't see that occurring. I think they'd hold Iron Fist over to early 2019. No sooner than February, though January would be a good option. The series usually need like at least 6/7 months for post production. But I'm sure DD S3 debuting in October or November, they'd want a few months of breathing space.

Can someone please post the season 2 reddit spoilers? Thanks.

I found them. I’m really hoping those spoilers are true. While I didn’t think Iron Fist S1 was as bad as most people said it was I do recognize that it had issues. So if this rumor is true and with this posters track record shows we could have a good/great season on our hands. My score for S1 was 7/10

Here’s the spoilers from the MCU Exchange but originally from Reddit. So read if you want to. Spoilers.

https://mcuexchange.com/rumor-iron-fist-season-2-less-episodes/

Last edited:
Say there's an award for 'Best actor portraying a master of martial arts on screen who clearly doesn't do any martial arts in real life'

who gets it - Finn Jones or Ralph Macchio?

Those Reddit posts aren't much of a spoiler. And the Reddit post was deleted.

Yeah I know I just didn’t want somebody to complain.

Say there's an award for 'Best actor portraying a master of martial arts on screen who clearly doesn't do any martial arts in real life'

who gets it - Finn Jones or Ralph Macchio?

It doesnt help that Finn looks like a soft prettyboy.

10 episodes, I knew it. I was so surprised they finished before Daredevil's season 3 production. 10 is much better for this show.

I think it was episode 10, it was footage from like the 1930's or something. Which they showed more detail in the show.

iron-fist.jpg

Ahh man I would love it if half the season is the 1930's Iron Fist story. They could do flashback heavy episodes like Lost did.

I sense this maybe debuting in late February. It would be great to see a Moon Knight or Blade series in late 2019; though they would need to have it announced asp so they could do more-prof over summer and start filming by years end.

We're never seeing that costume.

They should just tell us he's never wearing it instead of teasing the hope of it, only for him to decide later on that there was never any appropriate moment. He shouldn't be playing a superhero if he is like that. He shouldn't have been playing one anyway, as his acting isn't great and neither is his martial arts.

They should just tell us he's never wearing it instead of teasing the hope of it, only for him to decide later on that there was never any appropriate moment. He shouldn't be playing a superhero if he is like that. He shouldn't have been playing one anyway, as his acting isn't great and neither is his martial arts.

Yeah, at least be honest.
I am going to put Iron Fist on "hold" personally.
I don't need to watch a show just because "Marvel Studios" is in front of it. If you are Marvel Studios-TV and you don't embrace aspects of the character including giving him a form of costume/uniform, then you suck at your job and I am not obligated to watch your show.

That's cool. I'm still going to watch it. The costume thing isn't make or break for me.

That's cool. I'm still going to watch it. The costume thing isn't make or break for me.

Same here. I don't think the costume is "necessary" for the show to be good, and I don't think one set of set pictures is enough to know for sure it's not in season 2. I mean it's like how the first Defenders trailer came out and so many people believe that they were completely ditching Daredevil's costume (even though there were leaked images confirming it). I also feel like we were told there was no outfit before season 1.

I still hope they add the costume, they know the fans want it, they know Finn wants it. There's no reason not to. If Danny is going to become more of a vigilante, as the end of Defenders suggests, Than he needs to protect his identity not only for his sake but for his company's sake as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"