Iron Man 2 Jackson Signs NINE Picture deal to play Fury

Well at least now we know you aren't a decent human being.

What's the point of being a decent human being in a world that doesn't care about people. A world were the rich keeps on getting richer and the poor keeps getting poorer. A world that has enough nuclear weapons to kill every man and woman. We live in a ME generation and we really don't care about people outside of our own family. So I will follow society's rule of thumb and worry about my own affairs. The hell with everyone else. I'am quite sane, it's the rest of the world that is insane.

:bh::bh::bh::bh:

Last edited:
What's the point of being a decent human being in a world that doesn't care about people. A world were the rich keep on getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer. A world that has enough nuclear weapons to kill every man and woman. We live in a ME generation and we really don't care about people outside of our own family. So I will follow society's rule of thumb and worrry about my own affairs. The hell with everyone else. I'am quite sane, it's the rest of the world that is insane.

Enjoy your life then.

What the hell is wrong with my spelling? What words that you know of, that I have misspelled? What is wrong with my grammer? Are you some kind of teacher?

:im::im::im::im:
Ummm. He's probably not a teacher, but your poor spelling and grammar do make your posts hard to read.
What's the point of being a decent human being in a world that doesn't care about people. A world were the rich keep on getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer. A world that has enough nuclear weapons to kill every man and woman. We live in a ME generation and we really don't care about people outside of our own family. So I will follow society's rule of thumb and worrry about my own affairs. The hell with everyone else. I'am quite sane, it's the rest of the world that is insane.

This is what MS Word feels is wrong with the above post.
word.jpg

Ok, I guess this is English 101. I did add a extra r to worry. I'am is a word according to Webster. Where else did I go wrong? Just asking?

It should be an extra, not "a extra". Also, I'am is not a word. I'm is a word.

Where did you get your information? I would like to see the figures for myself.

Mainly boxofficemojo.

Lol, interesting how you ignored my other post. Especially since it proves you wrong.

What the hell is wrong with my spelling? What words that you know of, that I have misspelled? What is wrong with my grammer? Are you some kind of teacher?

Your flaws in grammar and spelling have already been pointed out.

No, I am not a teacher. I'm one of many aspiring comic writers. I pay an editor money and he tells me what I did wrong. I am by no means a grammar Nazi, but your posts are out of control.

:hehe:

Even the Hype's spell check tells you that is spelled wrong.

Not me. Hopefully, Sam Jackson will have a heart attack or some kind of illness before filming begins.

You're a sick mother f***er.

I hope a meteor falls down & only damages your house, so you're forced to be a bum on the streets.

I wonder if Kirk 1701, with all of his "I just can't believe Nick Fury is being played by a black man! This is outrageous! This is why DC movies will always be better!", is aware that Billy Dee Williams played Harvey Dent :hehe:

I wonder if Kirk 1701, with all of his "I just can't believe Nick Fury is being played by a black man! This is outrageous! This is why DC movies will always be better!", is aware that Billy Dee Williams played Harvey Dent :hehe:
I already busted him on the DC movie-verse.
Yeah, DC doesn't create any kind of movie-verse where Ras Al Ghul trained Bruce Wayne, and Superman had a son with Lois Lane. They never change anything when going from comic to screen.
:whatever:
Which he admitted be wrong about.
I admit I was wrong on that last post.

Maybe he thinks 'Batman Forever' is superior to the Burton movies. Wouldn't surprise me.

Maybe you should stop feeding him. Eventually, he will grow tired and return to his bridge.

I already busted him on the DC movie-verse.

Which he admitted be wrong about.

I had a hard time back in 1989 that Billy Dee Williams was playing Havey Dent\ Two-Face. Even though, the role was a small one. How would you feel if Blade was white? I just want Mavel and DC to stay focus, when it comes to the source material. I grew up with these characters in the 70's and 80's. It's a real shame that the companies are trying to be political correct and forcing these chararters changes down our throats. Sorry, I'am not a PC person and I don't believe in affirmative action. When they come out with a movie, that has an all black cast. How many people in the movie are white? If you can, name one.

Last edited:
Maybe he thinks 'Batman Forever' is superior to the Burton movies. Wouldn't surprise me.

I do think Batman Forever is superior to Catwoman, Superman III, Superman IV, Supergirl, Howard the Duck, and Batman and Robin.

:supes::supes::supes::supes:

Last edited:

I hope a meteor falls down & only damages your house, so you're forced to be a bum on the streets.

Why thank you! I mean every word I said about Jackson. Just to get him out of super-hero films. That's my opinion, my right, and I'am sticking to it.

Last edited:
Maybe you should stop feeding him. Eventually, he will grow tired and return to his bridge.

I'am enjoying myself way too much. Besides, if I did return to the bridge, you guys would be under my command.

Last edited:
It should be an extra, not "a extra". Also, I'am is not a word. I'm is a word.

Well, according to Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary. The word "I'am" is a word. Look it up if you don't believe me.

:im::im:

Last edited:
You're wrong there too actually. And since you can't argue with cold hard figures, I'll give them to you. Marvel films have made a total of $ 6,347,064,139, whereas DC films have only made $ 3,821,826,661.
Now If you think that this is just because Marvel have made more films then, well, you'd be wrong again. Taking the average, we get;

Marvel: $ 244,117,851.50 Per film.

DC: $ 191,091,333.05 Per film.

Which means, each Marvel film on average, makes $53,026,518.45 more.

Next time, look at the figures before making outrageous claims. It is pretty clear that, making an average of more than 53million more than DC per film, Marvel is without a doubt: "superior in the movie business".

I don't know were you got your information or figures. I really don't care. Your agrument is that Marvel or Marvel Entertainment is more successful than DC or Warner Brothers in the film industry. If memory serves me right, didn't Marvel file for Chapter 11 in the 90's? Wasn't the company sold to different buyers? I could be wrong about this statement, but I have never heard of DC or Warner Brothers filing for Chapter 11 or being sold on the stock market. Marvel may be making a lot more money from their films than DC, but I still feel that Warner Brothers and DC Comics are more successful in business than Marvel will ever be.

Last edited:

Apparently, you don't own a house. When you get a mortgage from the bank or a mortgage lender, you also need to get insurance on the house. The lender for the house needs to protect their investment. So I don't think I would be on the streets for long.

:spidey::spidey::spidey::spidey:

Last edited:
Your flaws in grammar and spelling have already been pointed out.

No, I am not a teacher. I'm one of many aspiring comic writers. I pay an editor money and he tells me what I did wrong. I am by no means a grammar Nazi, but your posts are out of control.

My posts may be out of control. I'am quite sane, it's the rest of the world that's insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"